G.C. Tangerine Dream Auto - DWC

Well we are into week 9 of this grow. Both girls are starting to bud. Thelma's stretch was way more intense than her sister, I had to tie her down twice and super crop once cause she was stretching like there was no tomorrow. Thelma is more of the stretchy sativa pheno while Louise is more of the short bushy indica. Plants are eating and drinking like crazy. I had to top off about a gallon each since last rez change and They are eating like crazy. Each time I topped off I had to up the ppm of the nutes a bit cause they were just wanting more. By the time I needed to top off the total ppm were under 100. Well here's some pics for today. (Thank you work Wi-Fi)

Louis looks to have more foliar growth.... Still....looking good from my perspective. :thumb:

Louis looks to have more foliar growth.... Still....looking good from my perspective. :thumb:
She does. I plan on doing one more defol on both in a week or two, get rid of all the lower shoots and would be popcorn.

What's up everyone! Its been almost a week since I've given an update. The plants are chugging right along. When I say chugging I mean it, I have to top off the buckets every two days with almost a gallon each. This weekend has been eventful.. Gave the plants a good defol. Got rid of everything that wasn't really reaching the top. This morning you couldn't even really tell that they had a trim. My mounted fan had fallen at some point and landed on both plants and breaking a top on each.

The tallest top you see on thelma is the one that was broken. More of super cropped really. I got lucky it didn't snap it right off.

Here is the damage..

Louise on the other hand had a top break completely off, poor girl.

Other than that yhe plants are budding right along.

Hey.... @Bowl Nugz n' harmony , you don't use fans for trimming.....scissors man....scissors.... :p

Hope you are well, and things are going ok....

I’m Using the armor si on my gorilla glue. I like it also. I really can’t tell a difference between using it and not I guess after the whole grow is complete I can compare pictures from previous grow with no si then I’ll see. But my tangerine is in harvest. Now boy is she good to me.

I’m Using the armor si on my gorilla glue. I like it also. I really can’t tell a difference between using it and not I guess after the whole grow is complete I can compare pictures from previous grow with no si then I’ll see. But my tangerine is in harvest. Now boy is she good to me.

That's awesome. Did you already throw it up in your journal?

You know.. I thought I'd try a new method of mass clipping lol. Plants didn't even flinch. The Armor Si is no joke. Those branches are rock hard. Everything is great over here. Hows things going on your end?
I'm surviving, but behind on all my "todo" list..... I'll never get caught up...

Well we had a bad storm this morning. When I woke up the light and exhaust fan was off in the tent, off time isn't until afternoon during peak hear hours. I dont know how long it was like that for. Both units still work but were plugged into a timer that I'm guessing took a crap (it was like 5yrs old). So for now until I get a new timer the lights and exhaust will be running at 24/0 in the mean time. I hope this doesn't cause them to hermie or stress them too much

Well we had a bad storm this morning. When I woke up the light and exhaust fan was off in the tent, off time isn't until afternoon during peak hear hours. I dont know how long it was like that for. Both units still work but were plugged into a timer that I'm guessing took a crap (it was like 5yrs old). So for now until I get a new timer the lights and exhaust will be running at 24/0 in the mean time. I hope this doesn't cause them to hermie or stress them too much
You should be cool mate. Exact same thing happened to me a week ago for 36h!. It also knocked my timers outta whack. Luckily my girls in the 4x4 had literally just begun flip and all it did was kick em in the pants to start flowering. The Mama mia who was like week 5 already had a fair bit of moisture build up though as soon as the fans kicked on though this went away. I also opened the flappy vent at the back to let more air in.. stale moist air is never good

Back
Top Bottom