Auto Somango & Auto Tangerine Dream

Not that bad for size of pots you used.. what size was they? Also im far from a expert but from experience never transplant your autoflowers just plant the seed into the pot your plant will be finishing in to avoid stunting its already short life span.. also i would recomend getting a PH pen so your plant can soak up the correct NPK because if you dont look after the PH then your highly likely to get nutrient lockout will cause another whole bunch of issues which are the most difficult in my opinion to rectify..

Not that bad for size of pots you used.. what size was they? Also im far from a expert but from experience never transplant your autoflowers just plant the seed into the pot your plant will be finishing in to avoid stunting its already short life span.. also i would recomend getting a PH pen so your plant can soak up the correct NPK because if you dont look after the PH then your highly likely to get nutrient lockout will cause another whole bunch of issues which are the most difficult in my opinion to rectify..

Hi!

First, thanks for commenting.

Second, I know all those things, but I simply don't care that much about pH and shit. It's not that important in soil and even in soilless potting mixes, as long as there's enough dolomite lime to act as a buffer. pH is overrated. Cannabis can tolerate quite a wide range of pH fluctuations, this plant has adapted to it. Most of the problems that are usually attritubed to pH simply have nothing to do with it (but those problems have much to do with wrong NPK ratios in medium). The simpler, the better, I would say.

All problems with the plants I've ever had was due to them a) being rootbound or b) lacking nutrients due to wrong NPK balance in medium. That's it.

Ah, to answer your question: these girls were in 6 litre pots and were severely rootbound.

Oh, and another thing. Autos can be transplanted without any issues. Also, most autos can be topped, supercropped and whatnot. This totally depends on genetics. Some plants like it, some don't, but I've had done these things with lots of autos and only a small portion of strains had problems with it. Autos are fantastic these days!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom