I've got an Auto Somango that's growth has been slowed - Need advice

Cubsbuds

420 Member
I germed an auto somango on 2/5. First cotelydons a day after. I have the seedling in 50/50 peat moss perlite with small amount of homemade compost. Adjusted to neutral ph with hardwood ash. It's 2/17 now almost 2 weeks with little to no growth. I'm not sure what the problem is. No signs of under watering as the plant is green. Just seems to not be growing. Any ideas on how to get this show rollin?
420-magazine-mobile900644283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile922538341.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: I've got an auto somango that's growth has been slowed. Need advicd

I'm sure this isn't how large it should be after 2 weeks!

I'm sure this isn't how large it should be after 2 weeks!

What are your temps at? Lights on/off BC I just stunted all my ladies BC of lights off temp to low. Getting my pots off the ground on crates and a small heater has helped tremendously. I hope she jumps in size for you

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I've got an auto somango that's growth has been slowed. Need advicd

What are your temps at? Lights on/off BC I just stunted all my ladies BC of lights off temp to low. Getting my pots off the ground on crates and a small heater has helped tremendously. I hope she jumps in size for you

Lights on temps are 70-75f. Is this too low? I can slow my extractor to probably increase to around 80f and with lights off I remain at 70-73f. Thanks for the reply. Also I use a 300w viparspectra led with 150w pull. Very low running temperature

Those are great temps I think. How far is your light?

I am hanging it about 18 inches from the plant. Should i move it further away? Is there a problem with too much light exposure? @bignugz420

It's LED or HPS? My led is 18" away my HPS is 30" away. My HPS is 1000 watt air cooled,LED is 300bwatt Mars hydro

Check you LED company recommend height... Every company has one. But I would imagine it's 18 to 24 inches are you running 18/6 schedule..They need dark time to grow. During lights off they actually really grow a lot. During lights on is feeding and storing food. So make sure you give her some dark hourd

I have the ViparSpectra 300w reflector series. I am running 18/6. I figured it might be as good as my last leds, i used to have the marshydro 300w and it did well with no problems like this, however i just sprouted an afghan cow photoperiod and seems to be progressing very nicely. so it may just be this auto and not the conditions but ill give it some more time. Ive heard that the IR leds on these may be detrimental to the progression but im replacing the current light on tuesday with a 450w Maxsisun that has the option to dim the spectrums. Thank you for the replies bignugz420! i appreciate it very much! I also have them in regular nursery pots and will be switching them out for the smart pots. I will keep it updated! thank you!

Back
Top Bottom