Jubes - Soil - Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos - 2013

Here is a pic of day 26 of my blue mystic autos
image866.jpg
image867.jpg
image868.jpg

Yea but how big are they going to gt that's the real question?

You're right about that since we're both growing mystics we can compare. Just took some updated pics in my journal. You're using FF right? It seems to be working out for you.

Yea I'm using fox farm and it amazing the results that I'm seeing. I'll come and check out ur photos now my are on day 30. The on,y thing that worries me is that when are the other three going to hit there grow spurt while these three are going crazy

I don't think I'm going too wish me luck I hope they all make it thru the flower stage, I'm going too be packing the nutrients in them and we are going too see where they take me? I'm praying I might have too trim but wow they are some bushy plants so far can't wait too see what the havest is going to be

Oh ok, well that will be interesting to see. My thinking was with that many all together wouldn't their roots kinda get all tangled up together. Maybe causing some of them to die, sort of like a survival of the fittest kind of thing? I am not hoping that happens to you maybe it's just this doobie I just smoked, got me thinking too much..lol...Regardless, I am here til the end.

I got some bad news, I fucking over fucking watered and my plants are drooping like a mother fucker and I don't know what to do I have two fans on them and I have been lightly cultivating the soil ever hour and I cut some of there fan leaves because they were fried and brittle I don't wanna put up a photo because it is that bad!!!! I hope I make it I went thru already 32 days which these plants and now I was finally seeing some results and now I fucked them up hard core

I got some bad news, I fucking over fucking watered and my plants are drooping like a mother fucker and I don't know what to do I have two fans on them and I have been lightly cultivating the soil ever hour and I cut some of there fan leaves because they were fried and brittle I don't wanna put up a photo because it is that bad!!!! I hope I make it I went thru already 32 days which these plants and now I was finally seeing some results and now I fucked them up hard core

As much as you find it embarrassing, a pic would really help so someone can diagnose your problem. Don't feel bad all of us have messed up grows in the beginning. If you don't believe me just read some of my past journals. I had a problem with over watering my mystic and someone told me to mix some peroxide with water and give it to the plants. But don't give them too much. Within about 2 days the coco was dry again. This was mentioned in my current journal so you may be able to see what I am talking about. As for the fan leaves, if the whole leaf was not burned you could've only trimmed the affected part on the leaf.

howdy fella. just popped in to look at your plants. have a few comments to start us off.

ok first off. over watering often has little to do with too much water, but rather a lack of oxygen. as the problem continues the little hairs on the roots shrivel up and die making it very difficult for the plant to take in water.

the best thing to do is dry your soil.
the second best thing is to infuse it with oxygen.

those mixing buckets are EVIL for waterlogging plants, they dont breath in any shape of form.

drill in lots of holes, especially at the bottom and raise it up on a couple of bricks or something for air to get underneath.

at this point your plant looks too far gone to wait for dry soil. i reccomend purchasing some h2o2 (hygrogen peroxide).
if you buy the 3% type. mix this 1 part to 4 parts water. this concentration has done no harm to 3 strains for me so far.
this will replace the current water in the soil and allow the root hairs to breath.

the added ventilation should help the soil to dry out then.

growing multiple plants in a single pot is not reccomended. as you can now see what one suffers all can suffer. plus roots can choke each other and kill all the plants. communally grown plants should have a good amount of space between.

that is a huge volume of soil to try and dry out by the way. i believe your best option is to transplant into seperate pots.

whatever you decide, your going to need to pay close attention to adding oxygen to your water if you cant get it to dry out fast enough.

if you use that tub again in the future, i reccomend half filling it with pure perlite before adding soil. that combined with drainage holes should eliminate the problem in future =)

Hey Jubes, I sent Gig over here to try to give you some advice. He is also the one who told me about using the hydrogen peroxide. I would also go with transplanting too. I was trying to suggest that in a nice way without offending you. Let us know what your plans are.

So I have two plants that I'm going to transplant and I hope that they survive, I going to transplant them into there own pot and the others 4 I'm going to leave in there pot and see what happens. Thank u for ur advice u guys I'm not offended at all but I'm just sad that I'm just that stupid

Not stupid, over watering is a common mistake that happens. My mystic just bounced back about a week ago. Just wondering, if you're gonna transplant 2 why not the rest?

Because the wilt was so severe on the other four, remember when u said that those two were the rungs on the group well they didn't get that effected like the rest of them so I have two still in pretty good shape. The other four I'm going to repot ill post pic tomorrow. I thank u for ur help thru this. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom