Barliman's SomaRi Grow

Well! Freezeberry is lovely.

I'm completely out so half the test bud that had been hanging for 3 days (mostly cloudy, some clear, zero amber) has been vaporised.

The high is very uplifting and light, with a smooth relaxation which deepens to a feeling of happy contentment. It creeps up on you gently and warmly.

I'm very much looking forward to sampling this after a 4 week cure.

The sample was incredibly smooth, almost zero cough reflex. I wonder if that has something to do with washing the buds, prior to hanging? The chap who recommends this on these boards (sorry man, I can't remember your username) said that it absolutely would. Early days for me but i am impressed.

To conclude. Barliman is happy.

Peace. :thumb:

Hi all,

Just a little photo update on the Freezeberry and Blue Diesel Autos, both at day 61.

Blue Diesel has a couple of weeks to go, I reckon. Trichomes are 60% cloudy, 40% clear. She's massive. I can't wait to see her swell. ;)

20151019_200051_2.jpg

Freezeberry is close. We're at 85% cloudy. Just waiting for a few ambers to show up and we'll be a'choppin. She's swelled beautifully and is just throwing out a few late pistils.

20151019_195748_2.jpg

Peace everyone.

:thumb:

Hi everyone, just a little pictorial update on the Blue Diesel Auto from Advanced Seeds.

She's at Day 72. Breeder said 55~60 days. I reckon she still has a few weeks to go.... I remember saying that about 2 weeks ago.... ;)

20151030_174045_2.jpg

One of the smaller flowers.

20151030_174110_2.jpg

Peace out guys and gals.

Back
Top Bottom