Barliman's SomaRi Grow

Hi everyone. Only a quick update tonight, off to the motor racing with my boy tomorrow!

I'll post pics in the next post. Sorry for the not so gord quality.

All's well in the tent, no dramas. The new light is gorgeous. They seem to be throwing every single green part of them at it. ;)

Please meet the Auto Somangos from Advanced Seeds. They look to be completely different phenos to db003s. I'm actually really looking forward to trying them when they finish, the sativa in them intrigues me. There's Jack in them there hills?

That reminds me to go say hello to db and his Somangos.

Pics to follow :)

20151003_205950_2.jpg

20151003_210021_2.jpg

20151003_210031_2.jpg

Looking nice n healthy Barli... freezeberry is looking great. Whats the genetics in that?

Hi herb,

Here's the blurb from their site,

BHS Website said:
"Freeze Berry Auto is a result of natural genius with Mother Nature playing an exceptional role in a creation that was written in the stars. An accidental open-air pollination between some personal Auto Blueberry and our own Big Freeze strain created a superb plant that surprised us with its stunning high grade flavour. The tart berry of the Auto Blueberry compliments the sweetness in our Big Freeze perfectly and we worked meticulously until this flavoursome phenotype was stable and consistent. After many years we had uniformity and consistency in the calyx to leaf ratio, height, flavour and smell and so finally introduced BigHead #1 to fatten her up which worked fantastically- her massive blooms almost bursting as they swell near the end of flowering. Expect this rapid growth of blueish, crystal-loaded, sugary-sweet flowers to almost never end, finishing in yields of mega impressive bud containing vanilla sweetness with a sour berry edge! Big Freeze produces a clear, euphoric high thats both motivational and inspirational and is very long lived making it a great day time choice"

Coal to Geordies mate.

Hi everyone,

I hope all your grows are progressing with beauty. :) I have a little update.

Bud Back Building

That link will take you to a thread on this site by Light Addict, where he explains this process and the observed results.

I thought I'd give it a try on the Autos. They are perfectly happy and healthy plants so I'm hoping that this little "stress" won't cause them to freak out too much.

Freezeberry, Day 50.

20151008_152747_2.jpg

The "snip."

20151008_152545_2.jpg

The amount taken off. These were the very tips of the main colas of the Freezeberry and Blue Diesel.

20151008_153031_2.jpg

Hi everyone, a quick update.

All's well. :)

First a quick tent shot. Sorry it's a little "blown out" I'm unable to adjust the fstop on my phone camera.

Clockwise, from top left: Freezeberry Auto, Blue Diesel Auto, Somango Auto, SomaRi, SomaRi, Somango Auto (Sativa phenotype).

20151010_115650_2_2.jpg

And a little Blue Diesel at Day 52.

20151010_115129_2.jpg

Wishing you all healthy grows. Peace. ;)

I've also set up a little drying area. Due to stealth considerations, I bought a small "clone cube" tent and a 4 inch inline fan and carbon scrubber. Hopefully, we're all good in the hood.

Ps, drying weed in a cardboard box next to my bed is never happening again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom