Barliman's SomaRi Grow

Hi OM, I do have a 60x illuminated magnifier. The trichs on the Blue Diesel are cloudy/clear probably 50/50. Zero amber.

The Freezeberry is still alive and has not a single amber trich either.

I'm keeping an eye on them, checking the FB everyday as I think she's quite close.

Your plants are looking great man. :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by.

Sweet mate can't go wrong with a handheld that's what I use, your plants are looking all kinds of awesome :) Thankyou for your kind words, I like to see a good amount of amber before I chop I feel I get more of a balanced high heady with just the right amount of body effect :allgood:

Thanks mate. Can I please ask you, have you grown a lot of autos?

I've been reading and there's opinions that not all Autos 'amber.' Others say, "Yes they do, you evidently haven't waited long enough."

Can I please ask your opinion on this? This is only my second grow and my first run of autos.

I've grown more autos outdoor then i can remember... She's a beauty man real frosty and ripened to deliciousness ^_^

Thanks Spart, really appreciate that. Can I ask your opinion on the amber trich issue with autos? Do they all amber?

Freezeberry Auto at day 73.

20151031_111033_2.jpg

20151031_111008_2.jpg

Anyone with any advice on whether I should still be waiting for Amber trichs? I still don't have a single amber but lots of cloudy / half cloudy.

I barely ever check if it's amber. I usually watch pistils but with autos yes normally when she's done you'll have a few amber. But it's all up to you in the end if you want a initial head high then couch lock after smoking a few she looks at about that stage now or if you want a can't move off the couch from smoking one, then I'd say give her a good flush and wait til she's dried out a bit. For me during the day I like a buzz that I can still do all my daily actives and not feel like I'm sleeping then at night I like something that hits like a truck and makes me falls asleep like a baby ^_^

Thanks for the advice Spart, greatly appreciated.

The FB Auto has to get the chop in a few days max anyway, as I have to put my big SomaRi bush into flower and I'm going to run out of room.

I'll give the Blue Diesel a bit longer.

Thanks again mate.

Freezeberry Auto by Big Head Seeds, harvested at Day 73.

She lived her whole life on 1ml/L of Bio Silicon and 2ml/L of Alg-A-Mic (amino acids, seaweed) per watering. No nutrient feeds at all.

She smells awesome. Orange and vanilla. Wow.

20151031_155034_2.jpg

Peace out guys and gals.

:thumb:

I quick dried some Freezeberry in a brown paper bag on top of my 400W ballast for about 6 hours.

I've just run a couple of vape bags and it's absolutely gorgeous. I can taste sweet berry on the inhale and a tart berry~like exhale. A definite sweetness about the vapour. Even on a quick dry, it tastes fab.

The high comes on gently but with power. First in a heaviness that clears to an uplifting, tingling high with comfort and warmth.

It's wonderful. Can't wait to try it after a nice slow dry.

Awesome harvest mate :bravo::goodjob: sounds like some very tasty stuff :drool:

Spart said:
Awesome job man and the description makes me want to go out and get some seeds. I love the fruity tasting weeds

Thanks guys. Me and SWMBO really enjoyed a Freezeberry soirée. Beautiful high and a really relaxing stone.

I've chopped a Blue Diesel bud this morning and popped that on the ballast for this afternoon. I'll keep you posted.

I've gone to 12/12 as well. SomaRi will start showing a little leg pretty soon. Can't wait!

Peace out

Back
Top Bottom