Grouchygreenz - First DWC Cabinet Grow - NL - LED

Took some shots of the NL the biggest of buds is pushing out new white pistils
420-magazine-mobile432045603.jpg

And another shot of frost
420-magazine-mobile544100541.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Began flushing tonight. Doing a 3 day mini flush, harvesting top 30% and hitting with nutes for another week and then final flush with flawless for a week and harvesting the rest.
420-magazine-mobile1995259350.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1762753277.jpg

If anyone thinks this may be a mistake let us know!

So we noticed that after subbing the no brand led out for the awesome spectrum of the perfect sun mini that two of the tallest colas have begun to foxtail. So we are a little troubled by that and immediately brought the ps mini up another six inches or so. Not entirely sure whether to keep same schedule or maybe let it go a little longer...

She looks ready for a flush up top that's for sure. I suspect the under canopy buds need some more development.. Right? Seems like a two tiered harvest is just what she needs. Not sure about the double flush, and using nutes in between. I think, I could be wrong, but it sounds logical. Hope someone can give some extra insight on this. She looks fantastic Growchy :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

We've been thinking about it for a couple days since the last res change and we are thinking after a quick flush hopefully it will be sufficient enough for the top 30% which will probably represent at least 50% of the total yield. We don't want that much of it to taste chem hence the mini flush. Assuming the plant will be in repair mode initially we should probably give it some nutes to help with the shock. She probably won't die off too quick in the three or four day mini flush period so the bottom 70% remaining can still mature a little more and hopefully catch up to the top. The canopy wound up being extremely thick even after generous defoliation so there was not enough penetration to hit the lower, say 30%. There's a surprisingly good amount of bud and leaf down there that is very light in color. It should swell up really nice if we pull it off. Again we have nowhere near the experience level as most here so suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks Snid we appreciate the words of wisdom and the compliments! Your garden is impressive as ever!

Hey GrowchyGreenz, I'm sorry I was off the net for a bit. Had job searching and interviews. Great news I landed a job, now I need to pass the almighty piss test Monday. GNC here I come.

Partial harvesting is a great idea. I'm my experience the underdeveloped flowers will continue to grow. It is a great way to get the most of your plant. What I did was flush, harvest, then back to flowering nutes.

All good brother glad to hear your good news! Just got off the phone with advanced nutrients grower support and we came up with a plan based on his suggestions. Added flawless finish at 2ml/l today, Monday. Friday morning drain the res and replace with just straight purified water. Tuesday am before lights on choppy chop the top. Back to flowering nutes to mature up the bottom. Locked it in.

Quick update no new pics. Might still do harvest in two steps but def harvesting the top tomorrow after the lights out period expires. She's all cloudy except for the amber. No clear left up top so this should be some strong smoke! Bought an at home thc% test too just to humor ourselves lol. Stay tuned!!!

Back
Top Bottom