Grouchygreenz - First DWC Cabinet Grow - NL - LED

Hours from the chop. One final shot
420-magazine-mobile181062992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope she produces great meds and high yeild. Looks so beautiful. I am only in week 5 of a 8 week one and a 9 week one. But patience is the best nute you'll ever give her. And you definitely had some for this. You will be rewarded here is a look at my ladies
420-magazine-mobile1992627540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1116925393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1014611904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1635065661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile62544253.jpg
one plant cotton candy and one incredible bulk. Both were mother's. Third set of clones in flower also
420-magazine-mobile1468333890.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361785740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1966759678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile573296091.jpg
didn't mean to hijack your thread I just love seeing other people meds and love sharing mine

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Funny you should ask it was very difficult even with the amazon transfer pump so we scratched the net once we had her trained after stretch. They make a scrog for buckets to make it easier but expensive too. If you had a drain valve incorporated in the buckets or if it were RDWC with a resivoir in a convenient location it'd be easier. Otherwise it's open to your innovation!

The one thing that worked well was the pump from our drip ring setup that stays in the bucket and just pop it on a switch with a vinyl hose to x-fer back and forth from a spare bucket that you could use to remove old nutes and mix new ones in and x-fer back. That's really your best bet right there (this was added via edit)

Funny you should ask it was very difficult even with the amazon transfer pump so we scratched the net once we had her trained after stretch. They make a scrog for buckets to make it easier but expensive too. If you had a drain valve incorporated in the buckets or if it were RDWC with a resivoir in a convenient location it'd be easier. Otherwise it's open to your innovation!

The one thing that worked well was the pump from our drip ring setup that stays in the bucket and just pop it on a switch with a vinyl hose to x-fer back and forth from a spare bucket that you could use to remove old nutes and mix new ones in and x-fer back. That's really your best bet right there (this was added via edit)

Nice yeah I figured it would be a pain, but my plants have stretched to like 4" from the lights so I'm thinking of ways to lower the tallest branches and avoid light burn. I'll prob try to "tie down" to push these taller branches toward the edge of the tent

Maybe next time I'll try to scrog with a reservoir outside the tent...or get a bigger tent. Thanks!

Super crop it. Idk if you should really do that in flower but maybe something with lesser stress like get garden ties and pull the tallest top down and over nice and slow a little each day until you have it in a vacant spot. Ppl go nuts over hash tips but it's usually of poor potency considering why they form.

Back
Top Bottom