Anti-Gravity Grow! Not a Joke!

StealthtireGr

WARNING: First and Foremost I Don't Give a RAT's ROOT if you agree with my MADNESS or NOT! :) This is all in Fun and who knows what one will stumble across that works, but you have to TRY first!

Here's what I am Attempting to Do which is Really QUITE Simple: Reduce the Resistance to Flow from the Nutrients in the ROOTS thru the Stalk with a Ring Magnet. Based on experiments I have done and Research I have read from other PLANT experiments/biologist's that show increased growth for some plants and reduced growth in other experiments based on the "Control" Group.

Plant_Experiment_with_Magnets.JPG

My Theroy to why some "experiments" have had increased growth in the Plants and some have had decreased Growth is Quite simply "the polarity was wrong" on the MAGNETS used. Instead of Increasing the Flow with the direction of MAGNETIC flow thru the Magnet they obstructed the FLOW as the magnetic field was moving against the Fluid Flow of the Plant!

Ideally we would want the entire plant in the Magnetic Field as seen below, but in a limited $$$$/Enviroment the Ring Magnets will have to do to see if any results are seen.

2 Plants will be grown with Identical "Ring" Magnets, 1 with North Pole Facing up, and the other with the South Pole facing up, with a Vegging Light directly between the 2 Plants so they should recieve the same amount of Light!

twomagsiderepel.gif

Also I am wondering if the Ring Magnet will work like a "1 way Valve" or Like an actual PUMP or will it act more like a Venturi effect with regards to AIR Flow!

Would like all input here if possible from everyone! Surely some Physicists here that would like to add to this thread!

STG

I'm trying to get 3 very similar plants in Size up to a good starting point to start the Experiment!

This does not start from seed which is reported to cause other beneficial effects if the seeds are exposed to "S" pole magnets prior to Germination Since the Plants were never exposed to "Increased" levels of Magnetic force as a seed this should not apply! and was not wanted in this Experiment!

3 very similar plants gowing to a Point that are healthy and Thriving is where I would like to get it started!!

STG

There's something to this Guys!

I only had 1 Magnet of decent size/Gauss, so I put it around 2 of the LARGEST of 12 Seedlings and set them off to one Side in the STG, @ 14" away from the rest of the seedlings, with comparable light and distance from the light. The "N" pole is facing up, these 2 seedlings were the largest of the 12, they are now the Smallest, the other seedlings have caught these 2 and have past them in size! Water/Nute/Light all the same!

With the N facing up this should be the REVERSE to my Drawing, and if so, it would work against the Plant IMO!

I have some very strong magnets on ordered should be here in a Couple of Days!

STG

Thanks FPGP!

Amgrowr: I have no Idea! :) I was hoping some electricians/physic majors/tinkerers would chime in or possibly some other's would try it as well and Post back here!

The Concept is to use the Magnetic Field's upward motion (for lack of a better word) to help feed the Plant! Iron, chemicals with ferrous materials would be Propelled upward in the Magnetic Field!

Next time you drive down the ROAD look on both sides of the road, look at the Weeds under the power lines, and then the weeds on the side without power lines! :) This is where the idea came from!

Will it help? I'm clueless, but it's worth a try to see! It it works I get to name it! :) LOL! :)

Also "Girdling" the plant (Which this picture is mine) adds Girth to the Stalk as seen in this Picture, not quite sure how that works, but you can see the branch is much Larger Down Stream of the "Girdle" as compared to up stream!

Girdling_of_Bud_2355c.jpg

STG

Would you be using your same set-up as last grow? If so I was thinking the steel in the tires may have a small effect on Magnetic force. Just a thought.

Hey TheWeed: Thanks for stopping in! Yes I am, with a few new Modifications! From what I have read only if theres "Current" running thru the Steel Belts would it have a Magnetic Field from the steel in the Tires! Then the belts would also have to be insulated from one another to generate a field if not it would just short out!

Also the Mag Field is Very Localized!

Some Experiments I have seen PROOVES that LIGHT is NOT what causes the Plant to Grow up! I have seen a Plant Experiment that shows a 18" Tomatoe Plant that was purposelly turned on it's side/Horizontally with it's light source in the horizontal plane, and it still turned to grow upward against Gravity not toward the light!

I have also seen a Plant in the Corner of a Room Lean toward the Window too! :)

STG

very interesting......cant wait to see if this works.......need a lot of pics

I'm wondering if the plants will have an iron deficiency due to the magnet preventing iron from traveling up the stem.

In hydro, I've heard this can happen due to the magnet/impeller in the water pump, where microscopic iron in the nutes never makes it past the pump. Your magnets are going to be much more powerful than the ones used in those pumps.

I'm not hatin' on your experiment at all, just curious.

Dude, it'd probably be best to use clones from the same plant if you're looking for comparable results. Great idea though, i'll definitely be checking in on this. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom