Growing With Magnets? Magnetism And Plant Growth

Robb87

Has anyone heard of using magnets to increased the germination rate, growth rate, and yield? I have ran across a few studies showing that using the South Pole Magnet increases the germination rate, growth, and yield by quite a bit. Im wanting to test this out myself just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with magnets and weed.

The moon is a giant magnet of sorts. It definitely has an effect on the oceans, plants and animals. It would make sense that there may be something to this.

Farmers still plant according to moon cycles.

The moon is a giant magnet of sorts. It definitely has an effect on the oceans, plants and animals. It would make sense that there may be something to this.

Farmers still plant according to moon cycles.

no one can be independent of the planet on which they reside.... :meditate:

Has anyone heard of using magnets to increased the germination rate, growth rate, and yield? I have ran across a few studies showing that using the South Pole Magnet increases the germination rate, growth, and yield by quite a bit. Im wanting to test this out myself just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with magnets and weed.
I’ve read quite a bit about it but haven’t tried it myself, I plan on trying it out myself but would like to get some feedback from people who have experience with them. It sounds very promising anyone who has experience with this can you share your experience please would be very appreciated

Back
Top Bottom