Anti-Gravity Grow! Not a Joke!

Wheel: You may very well be correct, I have more Magnets so I need to pull them out and redo the string test to see how I have them Labled!

NE14AJ: It has lots to do with it, and weak magnetic fields in certain experiments I've read have shown BAD results, but those were all Bar magnets not ring magnets at the base of the Stalk!

What we can't see at the moment it what the root system looks like, when the Plants get about 12" tall, I am going to Pie "CUT" the root system and post pictures of how the root mass has developed as well!

STG

Update: 12-15-09

As usual South on Left, Control, and North on Right! All Pictures!

South has more Compact Growth, North is Taller, and control is smaller than the to Magnetic plants!

Not sure if the N/S Magnets are causing the the Compact or Stretch, but would be neat if that could be achieved with South making plant more Compact for Stealth Grows, and North causing the Plant to Stretch for larger potential areas!

South is Much Greener than the control or the North Plant!

Also Node Count is unchanged, South still has 1 more Node than North or Control!

Harvest_2505c.jpg

Harvest_2506c.jpg

Harvest_2504c.jpg

Blacken:

Well honestly I am not sure what I am onto, as the South was leading in Girth and Height, but now the North has Shot past it, only thing I can think of is the North got closer to the light and this allowed more light to hit it, as I was gone on a Business Trip for 4 days! Both Mag Plants are still much Larger than the Control!

STG

I imagine you are getting a bit of leeching of the iron from the magnet into your soil (should plastic coat/bag them to negate this). I noticed the color difference with both the magnetic ones from early on, I think that iron produces that color in foliage (did landscaping/yardcare for a few years and watched yards after adding an iron supplement turn that lush color).

It is also possible the increase of iron in the plant was being made available to the plant by the magnetic field directly from the soil, but without having isolated the leeching from the equation, no way to know.

It does seem maybe the different magnetic direction may be affecting that iron uptake and maybe calcium ions to some degree in the two different plants though.

:nicethread: Keep up the fun!

Hey MountainHigh: Thanks for stopping in.

Well the Magnets are Ferrite and I'm not a Chemist, but I don't think the Cannabis plant uses Ferrite? Does it?

It does seem that the Magnet Plants are out growing th Control, and it sits very close to both fields! It is the Yellowest of all 3 plants!

STG

Details, details :grinjoint:

i'm not a chemist or metallurgist but i do know that ferrite can refer to iron or iron alloys...even to ceramics as in ferrimagnetic ceramics

Thanks The Weed!

Picked this off the site and best describes what I used! So it does have Iron in the Magnet.

Even so, the south and north both have the same amount in them and should leach the same and the same amount of surface area is in contact with the Soil! It would explain why they are out pacing the control, but not why one is out pacing the other in height, and why 1 is much Greener than the other! They all have recieved the same amount of water too!

STG

Hard ferrites:
In contrast, permanent ferrite magnets are made of hard ferrites, which have a high coercivity and high remanence after magnetization. These are composed of iron and barium or strontium oxides. In a magnetically saturated state they conduct magnetic flux well and have a high magnetic permeability. This enables these so-called ceramic magnets to store stronger magnetic fields than iron itself.

Hey Scooby:

The North is Tall, that's about it, the South is a much Healthier looking plant, It's Denser if that is a word, Also the North you can see a Big Stretch in the middle, this is not a good Quality in my opinion, dense with multiplied limbs equates to more bud sites! The Last week the North I know has had closer contact to the light source, this can explain the RAPID Change to it over the other plants, as it was getting more light from being closer to the Source!

Different camera angles are hard still to get a good Idea of which is a better plant, and now that the North is Much Taller to the Light, in the limited grow enviroment it may be time to call it Done!

I am trying to get my Hydro set-up in the STG ready and will try in with some Clones to take Strain issues out of the equation!

Going to Clone the South Plant for first Hydro Grow!

Thanks for stoppig in Scooby!

STG

Hey Andy:

I combined all 3 Plants into 1 container, LSTed them and I am going to Grow them out, sure they will be a little Root bound, but all will be in the Same Soil getting same Nutes! so hope I can keep all 3 alive, so far so good!

Also they were on 18/6, 1 Gallon, in a Small enviroment with a Single 23W Light, and now 12/12 with 11,000 Lumens, starting 7:00am in the Morning! They will have to see some shock I would believe!!

Tell them I will License my Grow Results and Try their Product........... be a Stand up spokesman for their Products! :) Hell I'm Versital! LOL! :cheer:

LOL! :)

STG

Back
Top Bottom