126W Penetrator LED Cabinet Grow

Not sure, she's still around but maybe a bit frusrated in blogging. Looks like she had the website redesigned, bet you can get ahold of her there. I will be soon to get another 126 er...

here's a pic I forgot to super size, though it was nice enough to update in here. Its a head cola id say about 2.5 - 3 inches wide:
DSCF04742.JPG

I will Post more pics Sunday

Meanbean, thanks a lot for updating this grow. I think you've had a lot of people interested in how a single 126 watt can perform.

Good job! Those sure don't look like the average led-grown buds. You've just given some more hope to the people who took the gamble and purchased one or more of these lights. Can't wait for the harvest pics!:nicethread:

I agree completely, your results are impressive and your journal very informative. Way to go!! :cool::Rasta:;):smokin::smokin:;):grinjoint:

I am quite confused here..
Im just trying to be helpful I wont speak for others, but I think I could.
I offer my opinion take it or leave it, no malice is intended.
Peace Love and ah..what was the other... oh well 2 out of 3 aint bad right?
Later

Ive been sold on LEDs for a while... Im just waiting for prices to drop to about 200 for these units as Im a cheap SOB I might have to wait a while yet but it will be mine...oh yes it will be mine....

LED = Sensitivity on both ends.

Lets face it people LEDs got a bad rap because people wanted to make money whether the technology was up to it or not they made bold claims and they were unfounded. It will be awhile before people believe in LEDs from any company.
I can neither vouch for or deny the claims by this manufacturer but that its totally not the point.
One thing that doesnt help are the fact that crappy LED lights are still being sold by many companies and fly-by-nighters.

Should we expect peoples perceptions to change overnight?

But to attack each other like this and take offense to the opinions of others (miss-informed or not) is childish.

These post do not fit in with the attitude of this site...
I think it would be easyer to change peoples perceptions with rational statements than it would be with personal attacks and snide remarks that is just life people... and hell if your tired of defending a product you believe in I hear yah. but hey no good deed goes unpunished right?

Heard dat! Great Response Stealth :)...We need to be constructive on here. That's why I picked 420mag as my "home": great articles and very helpful critiques.

Per LEDs:I had heard LEDs were still years away from producing the results we get from HIDs...I am thinking that the "future is now" with the products were seeing tested.

My two cents on LED tech is as follows:

The three manufactures' units that I am using all work great. IMO. Each light produces a little different type of nugget than the other units. The 126 Penetrator is good, the Lumigrow is badass, and the Jumbo 180W from prosource is tight too...

They all work, they all work in different area specs, different sizes, different coverages, different penetrating and spread power as well.

The argument of which led is better will come to an end, eventually, but until then, people want answers will have to just go buy the units in question, and see for themselves.

You bring some interesting information to 420mag G4E, and hopefully with all of our wealth's of information, we can help others make informative and non-regretted purchasing decisions.

2Cents-----not flaming, or hating, or knocking, or bashing. lol I love what we all do, and we all do it because we share this love. Let's not let some money hungry company's or people bring us down...

Go Green!!!

Back
Top Bottom