126W Penetrator LED Cabinet Grow

Cammie, U are all over the place :) I really enjoy following all the different grows with your lights. Great quality pic's on this one.

I like the way the light is mouted looks like a clean install,That look like the perfect app for an LED.Someone took there time with that.very nice.I can see the LED doing well in the cab low heat situation.I like to see 1 light installs , rather then 6 lights jammed around a plant.very nice will be looking at this.everything has its place i do beleave this is the LED bread and butter.Low heat low watt one maybe 2 plant perefect.

Hi all, Pit is on, one light small space. But I want two lights in a little bigger space. The LEDs that cammie sells are the first I have seen that will do a decent job. Everyone stay cool now. LOL :peace:

Im about to be setting up two units side by side, but as I mentioned in another post, I will not be sharing, so if anybody is curious, they can pm me.

Go LED!!!!

Hey Green: No offense, but if your going to do a Side by Side, you need to do it out in the open so it will have Validity! I'm sure others have had success with LED's before, but because they did not document the Results it doesn't really count! Just my Nickles worth!

Please do it on line here, so the results can be quantified if you can!

:goodjob:

STG

Here are update pictures I received yesterday, 11-6-09:

F3-1.JPG

F3-2.JPG

F3-4.JPG

F3-3.JPG

LED_Grow_Light_1.JPG

LED_Grow_Light_2.JPG

LED_Grow_Light_3.JPG

LED_Grow_Light_4.JPG

SWEEEEEEET! lol

Glad to see you back, and back with guns blazing! hehe

Peace, and thanks for the update!

-Go Green!!!

hey Cammie, i was told to send you a PM if i had questions about your light in another tread, but when trying to do it, it says i must have atleast 25 posts, so i will post it here and hope no one gets angry....

do the fans in your lights have a normal contact like every PC fan has, so one can change the fans to super silent fans easily if one would like to, or is the cables from the fans soldered to the lights electronics? i know doing so makes the warranty go bye bye, but still would like to know if its possible to change fans.

Guys I have one obsevation from my own GROW which is CFL's, and this grown seems to have a Common Factor which is the LACK of Trichome production.

I AM NOT CASTING STONES HERE, but trying to figure out if the LACK OF Trichome production is due to the LIGHT or some other cause. Looking at the latest pictures the plants look great nice and green with nice buds, but where are the Tric's? Is it jjust too early in the Flower stage for the Tric's to appear?

STG

Guys I have one obsevation from my own GROW which is CFL's, and this grown seems to have a Common Factor which is the LACK of Trichome production.

I AM NOT CASTING STONES HERE, but trying to figure out if the LACK OF Trichome production is due to the LIGHT or some other cause. Looking at the latest pictures the plants look great nice and green with nice buds, but where are the Tric's? Is it jjust too early in the Flower stage for the Tric's to appear?

STG

In my opinion, it's a little too early to judge trichome production.

STG

What I've noticed is that with these lights you can really start seeing crystal production much better then those under the HID's...not saying there's more but it's certainly more noticeable...something that a crappy 2 meg camera won't pick up...LOL

10151.jpg

I'll keep my eye on this one!

Great grow! Thx for posting this journal.

I'm thinking about buying a 126W Penetrator for my first grow and this has almost completely won me over. I'm curious about the LGM LG5 Pro lights too but I haven't found a lot of info and I haven't fully vetted some of the UFOs. Does anyone know how they compare? Anyway, looking forward to the next update. 1 <3 :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom