Pepper's LED Closet

Peppers Closet

Hi all I decided to do a LED closet grow so I can supply myself cannabis as lockdown is happening everywhere and I won't be able to get out .
I have a closet I have set up and I have germinated and planted a feminised Fresh Candy seed and a regular Stardawg seed into plastic cups .
I am currently germinating two more regular seeds, not sure what strains tho. No pics yet as they haven't broke through yet.
I am using one full spectrum 3000k LED that pulls 100w from the wall for veg and will be using two of the 100w 3000k leds for flowering. I'll possibly add side lighting at some point depending if the post stays on .
Need to charge my phone but I'll update a picture later.
Cheers

I just gave them a little water as the soil looked dry , still nothing breaking free.
My other seeds have sunk in the cups of water so gonna plant them in cups today.
Cheers

So two have broke ground , the Fresh Candy and the Stardawg, one of them still have the seeds shell attached I mixed the pots so won't know who's who till they later when they start to give off there sweet aromas.
Also here is my nutrients I'll be using for the grow.
Cheers guy's

Looking good so far. have you thought about how you are going to fit 6 plants in there or do you have other spaces?
Hey BubbleBucketz only the Fresh Candy is Feminised but yea if all turn out to be female I just plan to LST them and train them into my space bro. Never really had a problem when it comes to bending a bitch over lol .
Cheers for dropping by my friend

Hey BubbleBucketz only the Fresh Candy is Feminised but yea if all turn out to be female I just plan to LST them and train them into my space bro. Never really had a problem when it comes to bending a bitch over lol .
Cheers for dropping by my friend
All good...just wanted to make sure you have thought about that part when they do get older. Had to toss a plant or two because of space issues. Not a good feeling lol.

All good...just wanted to make sure you have thought about that part when they do get older. Had to toss a plant or two because of space issues. Not a good feeling lol.
Yea that sucks but I do have another wardrobe I could use but I plant to use two of these LEDs in this wardrobe and smash it lol well that's the plan anyway haha we'll see lol

Yea that sucks but I do have another wardrobe I could use but I plant to use two of these LEDs in this wardrobe and smash it lol well that's the plan anyway haha we'll see lol
Good luck. When I first started growing, I started in a closet. Just wanted to grow 2 plants here and there. Now I got about 20 plants growing and use alot more space then I intended to.

Good luck. When I first started growing, I started in a closet. Just wanted to grow 2 plants here and there. Now I got about 20 plants growing and use alot more space then I intended to.

I wish I could get a tent but I have a kid and family that comes over all the time lol no chance I could get a tent on the go I'm afraid but I think myself lucky I can at least do a wardrobe

I wish I could get a tent but I have a kid and family that comes over all the time lol no chance I could get a tent on the go I'm afraid but I think myself lucky I can at least do a wardrobe
Whatever works and makes you happy in the end. I am here to follow along to see how you do. Good luck.

Thank you glad to have you bro just checking out your current grow now cheers
Not much going on over there at the moment. I grow in 4 areas so I always got work in the garden. Right now I am trying to do DWC where I always was in soil. Different but I am loving it.

Back
Top Bottom