DWC WW Autoflower

420-magazine-mobile1128150301.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031233811.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1510100025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile943398881.jpg
Nice and green. You are doing a great job. They certainly grow quickly in Dwc I'm starting to notice

Update

NL Day 7
Baby got a res change today. 20 mils each B/M/G AN pH Perfect

420-magazine-mobile1128150301.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2031233811.jpg

WW Day 11
She's not getting much vertical height (I'd like a bit at least), raised the CFL's up a couple and left the LED's at 36"

420-magazine-mobile1510100025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile943398881.jpg

My roommate spazzed and jerked water all over, I claim no responsibility for the spill.
Are you using bloom nutes aswell???

Nice and green. You are doing a great job. They certainly grow quickly in Dwc I'm starting to notice

MmmHmm they are, and thanks!

I should add, Roots are developing nicely through the net pots into the res also.

I am. I'm using all 3 parts of the series during all stages. I know a few growers using and doing the same getting gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-reat results.
Just be careful of your ratios. Mutations in the leaves are caused when you use bloom nutes in conjuction with veg nutes to the wrong ratio. Depending on your NPK values, unique to the nutes you use of course :)

Probably doesn't bother you at all, but! I only read up on this little phenomena a week or two ago, so i was perhaps a little bit excited when I saw the oppotunity to explain it sorry haha.

Just be careful of your ratios. Mutations in the leaves are caused when you use bloom nutes in conjuction with veg nutes to the wrong ratio. Depending on your NPK values, unique to the nutes you use of course :)

Probably doesn't bother you at all, but! I only read up on this little phenomena a week or two ago, so i was perhaps a little bit excited when I saw the oppotunity to explain it �� sorry haha.

No apologies necessary. The fact that you're looking out for me means a lot!

I'm using Advanced Nutrients 3 part pH perfect series. It's recommended that they be used together in equal parts throughout the grow.

pH Perfect(R) Grow Micro Bloom | Advanced Nutrients

This stuff is pretty fantastic. Have you read about it at all?

I've asked some growers on here...DemonicAngel and Pennywise amongst others...that use it. They get massive grows man. If you get a chance, check out one of their journals. You'll feel well educated after....I did.

I'm using Advanced Nutrients 3 part pH perfect series. It's recommended that they be used together in equal parts throughout the grow.

I've asked some growers on here...Demonikangel and Pennywise amongst others...that use it. They get massive grows man. If you get a chance, check out one of their journals. You'll feel well educated after....I did.
Well soon people will be seeing you pound out the numbers. I am confident in that. You are awesome at DWC. Perhaps sooner then later I will run it. I have my buckets built and on standby in my second tent waiting to grow
420-magazine-mobile666513512.jpg

Well soon people will be seeing you pound out the numbers. I am confident in that. You are awesome at DWC. Perhaps sooner then later I will run it. I have my buckets built and on standby in my second tent waiting to grow
420-magazine-mobile666513512.jpg

OMG!

I'm so excited to see what you can do with your setup. Can't wait to sub in when yours starts.

OMG!

I'm so excited to see what you can do with your setup. Can't wait to sub in when yours starts.
Well sooner then later I will be trying Dwc. I'm in the middle of an ebb and flow, Im pretty sure you've checked it out already but everyone is saying that I'm catching on to it pretty good. My plan is to run Dwc though so either way I'll be running it lol

Looking good man! DWC is easy for anyone who wants to try it, don't be scared of it!!!!

Thanks bud. After that last seed mix up fiasco things can only go up an up from here.

Well sooner then later I will be trying Dwc. I'm in the middle of an ebb and flow, Im pretty sure you've checked it out already but everyone is saying that I'm catching on to it pretty good. My plan is to run Dwc though so either way I'll be running it lol

Definitely checked it out.

Which is another indication that those blue buckets you got set up are gonna be housing some fiiiiiiiiiiiine cannabis.

I have a bunch of plants on the go and clones but seriously considering some clones from THC Bio Med... Some stuff I have never seen seeds for but being an LP, not 100% sure yet.

I've asked some growers on here...DemonicAngel and Pennywise amongst others...that use it. They get massive grows man. If you get a chance, check out one of their journals. You'll feel well educated after....I did.
Ohhhh I see, three part series . I had this image in my head that you had like flores a+b alongside veg a+b and you were mixing all of them in different ratios trying to "tailor make" nutrients. Jumped to some pretty far extremes hahaha . goooood old cones.

Anyway. Couldn't agree more man, PW and Demonic DEFINITELY know their shit, if I knew they were involved I would of shut my mouth earlier .

Excited to watch this as it develops :D

Good job homie G

Back
Top Bottom