2 green crack autoflowers
5 gal bucket for each plant
2 inches of hydroton pebbles on bottom
Mix of light warrior and happy frog soil

Two 2 fast 2 vast autoflowers
5 gal bucket for each plant
2 inches of hydroton pebbles on bottom
Mix of light warrior and happy frog soil

Lights are 2 600w Mars 2 LED. Hung 30 inches above plants.

For dwc nutes: using H&G aquaflakes A&B

For Autoflower nutes: using fox farm
grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom.

Additionally using GH Rapid Start, Europonic Silicates, GH CALiMAGic, GH PH up and down.

Using RO water for all plants.

re: Bluntsysiegel's 2 DWC & 4 Autoflower Grow

1440092997353.jpg
This is one of my 2 fast 2 vast autoflowers at 3 weeks and 3 days old.

re: Bluntsysiegel's 2 DWC & 4 Autoflower Grow

First it was the elephants and now everything is PINK! I need to call my sponsor or I'm going to the pub for the cure. :rofl:

They're all looking pretty good Bluntsysiegel

Monitoring 4 buckets without pH Perfect nutes must be a PITA. Good to see you're using RO water and you obviously know what you're doing. :thumb:

L8r

1440424865964.jpg
we are at 4 weeks above ground today. Here we have 2 fast 2 vast auto's. I know everyone says not to top auto's but I wanted to try it on these girls. They were skyrocketing above the green crack and wanted to keep them close in height. I topped them a week or so ago. I'm not going to top them anymore, just did it for height. They are living up to their name by great growth along with a huge stalk and healthy stems.

1440424967094.jpg
This is a side view of the plants. I'm not going to train them, just the 1 topping and let them ride. They are approx 7 to 7 1/2 inches tall.

1440425249522.jpg
Here are the regular photo period super silver haze in dwc. They are approx 5 inches tall and I have topped the main stem, and all of the side stems. I will leave her alone for 2 weeks and see how they are doing. I'm getting ready to lst them today.

Thanks for the views on my journal. Please feel free to comment any helpful advice. I'm at 350 ppm nite strength for the auto's and 260 for the dwc photo's. Next res change for the dwc and next watering for the auto's we will be bumping up the ppm. I use rapid start, cal mag, and silicates in all of my feedings. I use fox farm grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom for my autos. Currently I'm not using the tiger bloom yet but I will when the times right. For the dwc I'm using aquaflakes a and b.

For the DWC here is what I've been mixing up.

3 ml of rapid start
3 ml of cal mag
6 ml of silicates
3 ml of aquaflakes a
3 ml of aquaflakes b
PH down to 5.8
Total ppm is 258

Back
Top Bottom