2 Massive Midgets Autoflower - Recirculating DWC - Advanced LED XTE

yum000

I sprouted these two girls in soil 18 days ago back on October 10th, both in 3 gallon fabric pots with ocean forest soil, this is a 70 Day autoflower strain called Massive Midget. Tonight I decided I'm going to take a gamble and convert them to DWC from Soil. I just let both dry out a bit after a couple days no water, the soil was loose somewhat. I cupped my hands and scooped each out, immediatly rinsing in a 5.8 ph'd bucket of water with a shot of superthrive, I rinsed all the dirt I could off the roots then transferred each promptly to the dwc pot, submerging the roots in the water and filling in the hydroton around them. I have yet another massive midget that will remain in soil for the time being, however if the dwc plants take over the space entirely I'm inclined to sacrifice it.

untitled-326.jpg
untitled-243.jpg

14 hours after transfer to DWC from Soil...

and I'm amazed there's already growth as you can see by comparing the shots, for about 30 minutes shortly after I transferred both of them I noted some slight limpness-I was fully prepared for them to go into complete shock and be limp biscuits this morning, but nope, they're perky & loving life. I was a little tweeked about the ph fluctuating, last night for several hours it was rock solid at 5.8 but was 6.5 when I awoke. The fan is effectively keeping the water cool, 67 degrees in a 75 degree ambient temp room, but is only a temporary solution until I receive a peltier chiller I have on order

Massive_Midgets_14_hours_1.jpg
Massive_Midgets_14_hours_2.jpg

Looks great! I use frozen 1 liter water bottles to cool my res. I don't have a chiller yet either so i use mycos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using 420

I have a sticker temp gauge like on an aquarium tank on the side of my controller bucket. I would put a lid on yours so it's lightproof.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom