Love2grow28 DWC Recirculating Greenhouse Cheese Grow Journal - 2018

Hi my fellow growers and stoners, we are back up and running, site was down and I also was having trouble logging in for some time was having 420 withdrawals haha I missed you guys lol,

Oh my the girls have grown lovely and got all bushy and I’m happy to announce there are going into flower TONIGHT YAAYYYYY LOL , exciting time, here are some pics I’ve been saving for You guys, since these pics I have tucked the fan leaves right in to expose the branches to the light and is working really well, EC 0.6 to 0.8 and ph 5.7, I have tap water that is soft doesn’t read on EC meter so in my res of 60 litres I have 60ml of cal mag 1ml per litre, 60ml of liquid silicone yes I’m back using it my roots where getting a little brown this stuff cleaned them right back up and it’s not even a cleaner win win, 60ml of snoops premium radical roots, and 45ml part a and 45ml part b of snoops prem grow, next week will introduce the bloom nutes at qauter strength then a week later stop the grow nutes, peace guys hope your all well and safe and stoned ✌️ Can’t load images on site give me 5 mins guys I will delete app and reinstall it.

Well what a nightmare that turned into but here they are guys and girls in all there glory.

Yeah bro it is inside the tent mate they wont cause me any issues, don't mean to sound rude but can i ask why you asked that thanks peace.

Oh yeah i'm glad you mentioned that it got soaked on the bottom about a week go totally forget to get it out high five to you bro, and well spotted, what do you think of them mate peace.

i did just flush them for 48 hours before pics and fan leaves have been tucked in also

So if you think this is acid rain effect should i turn my air pump down? that would put less co2 into the water and i thought more c02 was better.

No but i probably would give half the chance haha, i have a big fan running on full and a dehumidifier with fan going and 4" intake, so its getting plenty of fresh air, so is this acid rain root zone conditions or room conditions.

No but i probably would give half the chance haha, i have a big fan running on full and a dehumidifier with fan going and 4" intake, so its getting plenty of fresh air, so is this acid rain root zone conditions or room conditions.
It will affect your reservoir. If you're saying you've only just flushed and have plenty of oxygen in the tent, and in your reservoir, then I'm not sure. The plants definitely don't look as happy as they could though.. I'd be looking for a problem somewhere. Shame I don't know where. Aeration is good? plenty of bubbles?

will take some pics of that tomorrow see what you guys think, i did fall through res lid as it was cracked i taped most of the plastic back together could this be the issue. but yeah plenty bubbles plenty air right temps ec and ph i did res change today will monitor and see if they pic up thanks.

also going to up my water level

Water temps are always 17.5c to 18.5c must admit last night i forgot to plug water heater in was 13c when i checked i plugged it in and got more plugs sockets so it wont happen again, we have a cold snap here at the min -1 to -5 and stop so deep the kids get lost in it LOL,

temps in tent are 20.6 at highest and went to 13c at night i told you i was cold lol, so i have turned humidity fan off i have turned other fan down a notch and i have filled res to just under net pot, i think it is proberly best to not flip them tonight unless they perk up i will wait till there not dropping but i cant see to get them happy at the min, but no i got new hygro meter can get max and min temps vital so heres some more pics guys and girls,

Peace

if you look at the last pic mid way on the right there is yellowing of the leaves glossy like paint any ideas might of already solved it just would like to know what it is looks different to nute burn

they look to be slowly picking up i think it may of been to cold i have turn off extraction and put radiator on to bring it to 24 25 could of been really low at night havent been able to monitor it ph 5.8 ec 0.8 - 1.0 let see what happens running them 24hour till this is solved peace.

Back
Top Bottom