Love2grow28 DWC Recirculating Greenhouse Cheese Grow Journal - 2018

Is anyone with me think that they look hungry . they are drinking good amount of water now need quick advice on this I'm feeding at 0.8 EC schedule recommends 1.5 thanks peeps

1.5 em would be high for your girls right now

That's is exactly what I'm saying as well deffo to high what they thinking haha, I'm thinking to go from 0.8 to 1.0 thou as they do look hungry.

They look pretty oxygen starved. I do think he has air stone in each bucket.

Love2Grow28, what wattage is your air pump?

Is anyone with me think that they look hungry . they are drinking good amount of water now need quick advice on this I'm feeding at 0.8 EC schedule recommends 1.5 thanks peeps

I put this in another thread a couple of days ago but it could be relevant here too.

If your feed water is mixed with nutrients the same as your reservoir then this is true.

• If the water level is dropping and the EC is rising, your feeding to heavy.
  • If the water level is dropping and the EC is dropping, your feeding to little.
  • If the water level is dropping and the EC stays constant, your feeding just right.

I put this in another thread a couple of days ago but it could be relevant here too.

If your feed water is mixed with nutrients the same as your reservoir then this is true.

• If the water level is dropping and the EC is rising, your feeding to heavy.
  • If the water level is dropping and the EC is dropping, your feeding to little.
  • If the water level is dropping and the EC stays constant, your feeding just right.

Hi yeah I've read that in a few books and a few threads swear by it I'm sure EC was sort of staying the dropping a little I suppose and I was diluting every time I topped off only twice but yeah, there so light green im sure they could go to about 1.0 now but I'm not a dwc pro but so know my stuff lol thanks

4B2B832A-D1B2-415C-9BCF-46FF9C5C81AA.jpeg

Hi yeah I've read that in a few books and a few threads swear by it I'm sure EC was sort of staying the dropping a little I suppose and I was diluting every time I topped off only twice but yeah, there so light green im sure they could go to about 1.0 now but I'm not a dwc pro but so know my stuff lol thanks
I had a quick look back through your journal and I see a post where you said you topped up which you said was good because it brought ec back down to 0.4 - 0.6..... I'm guessing meant it wasn't dropping? Just drinking water? ie too much nutes?

I can also see in the most recent post the first few photos the tips are clawing slightly showing signs of N tox.. put 2 & 2 together..

I mean you asked for help and then I give you advice and you question it lol just follow your charts and burn the fuckers to learn

Either they're lacking oxygen or they have cold feet. Either could cause the drooping.

Cold feet? What do you mean res to cold?

Hey L2G28, sup man, I'm liking your setup. Some humble advice from an experienced DWC'er....if you want better growth you need bigger air pumps for the 4 buckets and res you got in your setup. I know the ones that come with the store bought dwc kits and they are not the best. I've got the 793GPH Ecoplus - it has six outlets so you put a stone in every bucket and the res and then turn the 6th outlet off. Its not expensive either...25 quid/40 bucks on amazon. That would work well in your tent.

as for your res being too cold, try and keep it between 65-70 at all times and you should be ok.

i'm subbed up to your grow so if you want to bounce some dwc shit off me feel free, i'll see if i can contribute...

Thanks everyone much appreciated,

Ok I just lost my whole post fuming . 420 app is shit!! So back on 420 app lol,

Here we go guys new update,

Hi guys need a bit of help if possible ASAP have tips clawing does get to 30c sometimes so I've put light higher, 24" to 28" so better air flow got big fan on full speed 4" intake 6" extraction freezing air coming in from outside, res is 17c, up nutes to 1.0 good improvement also have some yellow dots and staining on leaves lower leaves dropping onto pot sure that's not right, Lush vertical growth since upping nutes here's pics guys,

01cf999fc5292e3e823c3fbb7d1452ae.jpg
203c04a5369997b15e081218e891ae0f.jpg
4fa64411f7c4640f94d846ee271670e1.jpg
00e0127ebe855b2ac4fb8e3806270e0c.jpg
ab825200a85bec298dd50fb22e99d047.jpg
7a27aa4ea4746c83694b1ad47e1b925c.jpg
9ad652416394395d481d4c941dc851f2.jpg
158c0c53af77929392ecd79a41581acb.jpg
53e1002488c5213276591e6f90c0d823.jpg
9f62b38150d90cbc3de190038f981004.jpg
921285da97d7b27f6e0ac90672da659c.jpg
8811448c8aea6b5d17196d026c6c4bfe.jpg
431c1488c0f517beba7d893b2bafa7d1.jpg
39eb3abf6a74037f123e799600868baf.jpg
7d5d85a815725b47752eaad0272c8826.jpg

Stay medicated peace guys and thanks is advance .

that looks like heat stress or light burn in the last few last pics. plus i think you have too many different climates going on. 17C or 63F is a bit too cold for your roots, and I bet that is during the day....how cold is your res getting at night time when the light is off? 19C - 20C is perfect temp for DWC res night and day

If your tent is getting to 30C or 86F then that is borderline too hot unless you are using CO2. It looks like your cold air intake is on the ground by the buckets which it is where it should be....but since you have ice cold air coming in it might be worth raising the cool air duct halfway up the tent or closer to the light to see if you can increase the res temps and at the same time cool the lights down a bit more.

I see you have a temp meter in your room....does it have a min and max feature? If so you can reset it and then leave it over night and it will record the min and max temps over 24hrs. good way to see what is going on in the tent at night time.

your plants are looking pretty good, some great growth going on! and your roots look fecking awesome...

Islandgrow can I just say I fecking love you bro #NoHomo I knew it was heat I put the light higher so increase airflow I will move air intake up if that don't work I will put heater in res and set it to 18c that was ok before, do you think I have N tox surely not but possible they wasn't really growing till I upped nutes and they have took off vertically, I also have a radiator in there for night time so maybe this isn't cooling down quick enough and that won't help once lights come back on in going to maybe set rad to kick off half hour or so before lights kick back in give time for room to cool, also I have no micro nutes in my tap water so thinking to get some cal mag or just micro nutes for hydro that contains them all but yeah using snoops premium radicals roots it's good stuff £40 thou, also my plant are very compact even under leaves there loads of branches coming very compact loving it peace bro

Quick ones, for 1 I put the light 26" and highten oscillating fan just under light and across top of plant, I raise the intake put water heater in res set it to 18 so never goes below 17.6 and never above 18.2 perfect, I dump nutes put fresh nutes at 0.8, and hurray I also brought a humidifier today just to get that in, fingers crossed I covered everything that it could be fans leave where so dry and crispy the where breaking off, so hope all this hope now to buy ph up and micro nutes and stop it the baking power as nothing but problems since started using that, peace guys.

Back
Top Bottom