Bluntsysiegel's 2 DWC & 4 Autoflower Grow

There's no problem topping autos I've seen it done in a few grows and they seem to respond like regulars.

I'm not familiar with most of the nutes you're using and the ppm seems low to me but your plants seem to like it fine.

How many hours of light are you giving them?

L8r

Thanks for your reply. My last grow was entirely auto's. I ran them 20/4. This grow I'm using 18/6. I think I should have went for 20/4 again but didn't want to because I'm doing the regular photo's in dwc. So 18/6 it is for this one.

Regulars would be quite happy with 20/4 and will likely grow a little faster with 4 extra hours of light each day.

L8r

In veg you can do anything you want with the light cycle. Just tack 4 hours onto the timer and all is good.

I just switched my flowering girls from 8pm-8am to noon to midnight. Went down last night just before the lights came on and unplugged the timer. Then went down at noon today and turned it back on. Extra long dark period for them then business as usual. Need to do things like flushing and running 25' of 6" hose around the edges of the ceiling to get the ozone going. Getting stinky in there. Got the flush done today. Pipe tomorrow.

L8r

1441118184089.jpg
This is my 2 fast 2 vast auto. She is 5 weeks above ground and doing well.

I raised my nutrient levels on both the regular photo dwc plants, and the 4 auto plants this week. For the dwc I kept my base and micro nutes the same but upped the aquaflakes from 3ml to 9 ml for both aquaflakes A and B for a total of 400 ppm. That's up from 250 ppm that I was doing. No burnt tips or sign of over nutrients.
The auto's stayed the same on the base and micro nutes but went from 10 ml of grow big to 17ml, and the big bloom went from 5 ml to 12 ml for a total of 530 ppm. They are doing well. The 2 fast 2 vast double the size of the green crack.
My lights are on a 20 / 4 schedule now.
I hope I can get some advice from some advanced growers, my dwc super silver haze are both BUSHY!! I have topped them once right on the main stalk, and then a week or 2 later topped all the side branches. They are just so bushy. I was wondering what you all think I should do next. I topped the sides last week. I am thinking I will scrog both dwc plants and wonder when I should top or super crop the plant again. I have not done any bending or slightly breaking of the branches yet, but feel that the bushyness of the plant is keeping light from reaching new growth. I do tuck leaves, but these are bushes lol. Thanks guys for your views and advice!

Welp,,,,, too impatient so I went ahead and bent over all the branches on my dwc. I squeezed the branches with my thumb and 1st finger and felt them give. I did this to all branches on both plants. Now to leave them alone for another week or 2. After they heal from the bending I will check to see if I can top again. These will be in veg until week 10. After week 10 I will switch to flower. So I still have 5 weeks to tinker with them.

Also I had changed my res 2 or 3 days ago and my ppm went from 400 to 225 today. So my girls are eating up their nutes and loving it. I will see about going to 500 ppm on the next res change since they have done so well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom