This Will Tell Your Age

MotaMan420

I've had this baby for the last 42 years and she still works... Best thing about this gizmo is that you get to reclaim your solvent minus some to evaporation...

I lost the instruction booklet when I shipped it from my barracks back in 78 -- but I still remember the process -- go figure.. It strips ALL the oils from the material and all ya do is reclaim the solvent and presto -- oil...

Some of the ladies in the background will be participants this harvest -- So fellow gurus do ya remember seeing these in High Times.??

MotaMan

IMG_0490.JPEG

WoW that is so cool. I've been experimenting with solvents to make oil. This contraption is awesome I remember as a little one sitting in my dads closet reading the high times and the playboys. HAHA.. this was featured in a 1979 article I read. I was so fascinated with it. it looked like some of the ash tray's and decretive décor my parents had that I could not touch. really cool story Let me know how it works !!

I've had this baby for the last 42 years and she still works... Best thing about this gizmo is that you get to reclaim your solvent minus some to evaporation...

I lost the instruction booklet when I shipped it from my barracks back in 78 -- but I still remember the process -- go figure.. It strips ALL the oils from the material and all ya do is reclaim the solvent and presto -- oil...

Some of the ladies in the background will be participants this harvest -- So fellow gurus do ya remember seeing these in High Times.??

MotaMan

IMG_0490.JPEG
They don't make things like they use too!
Solid piece of machinery
Love it !

I remember seeing them, didn’t have the money at the time
Called iso2 then either Thai Power or Super Flower Tower
Downloaded a manual a while ago somewhere

just harvested 4 plants, ran all the sugar leaf thru 120 bag with dry ice, then thru iso2 machine with everclear. machine still works perfect and makes great oil. i'm set for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom