Cannabis Oil Cure for Cancer - How Rick Simpson Makes Medicine

By eating large quantities of the oil over a three to six month period, nearly any disease you can imagine can either be cured or completely controlled.
I would concur if dosed properly...lol. However if you have to work, be clear headed, or use blood pressure meds, etc., drug test or use heavy machinery just eating it could be a nightmare to some who do not or will not be euphoric.

That being said your absolutely correct it cures or stabilizes any and everything I can think of from the hard core diseases to chronic pain management and everything inbetween. Once cured though, a small preventive maintenance dose will be plenty to keep you in excellent health. A dab of Sativa/Harlequin for the day & Indica for sleep...is the key to the kingdom. Nice post pioneer. Plz try the gum application for a week (explained in the RSO section) if you haven't already...I want acknowledgement... how one way can explore the universe and another way just a great feeling of wellness...lol.

try freezing your solvent and product for at least 24 hrs...and when to do your wash, keep it in the freezer until you filter it...keeps chlorophyll and waxes from infusing your oil....hth

mojo

By freezing the product and getting the chem down to zero helps immensely...gives a little more time (under 8 min for the wash, faster the better) so it doesn't pull as much chlorophyll, sugars & wax out leaving it more of a dark amber instead of dark green. I use ISO quick rinse method and haven't used Everclear as of yet. A great tip is don't try to get as much as you can as this will lead to pulling more of the unwanteds out...makes a huge difference in the finished product. I only do 2 washes. Freezing after the rinse is winterizing, by doing so it separates oil, wax & by products and water. Yesterday I pulled 15 grms out of a 1/4lb of GSC-Thin mint. After the decarboxylation process I vaped a toke and had a very clean hash taste & when the afterburners kicked in the brain had 0 gravity...lolol

Polishing extracts | Skunk Pharm Research LLC
awesome site for the concentrate connoisseurs.

@ canjuncelt...how long you been dosing on the gums bro?

By freezing the product and getting the chem down to zero helps immensely...gives a little more time (under 8 min for the wash, faster the better) so it doesn't pull as much chlorophyll, sugars & wax out leaving it more of a dark amber instead of dark green. I use ISO quick rinse method ven't used Everclear as ofhaven't yet. A great tip is don't try to get as much as you can as this will lead to pulling more of the unwanteds out...makes a huge difference in the finished product. I only do 2 washes. Freezing after the rinse is winterizing, by doing so it separates oil, wax & by products and water. Yesterday I pulled 15 grms out of a 1/4lb of GSC-Thin mint. After the decarboxylation process I vaped a toke and had a very clean hash taste & when the afterburners kicked in the brain had 0 gravity...lolol

Polishing extracts | Skunk Pharm Research LLC
awesome site for the concentrate connoisseurs.

@ canjuncelt...how long you been dosing on the gums bro?

Do I need to decarboxylize? I havent been.
I will freeze batch this weekend.

I've always decarb....I would say yes...plate warmer, coffee mug warmer. Don't move the cup while doing so as the tiny bubbles will get trapped back into the oil and not look so desirable in the oral syringe. Sometimes this process can take anywhere from 1 hr to 11 hr in my experience, ambient temperature has a lot to do with the time also, I put the plate warmer, cup warmer on the stove top, turn the oven on as the exhausted heat brings up the temp around the oil and completes the process faster...the drier the bud the shorter the process seems. If you do the quick rinse also with the frozen bud and 0 degrees alcohol you will have purer concentrate. You'll be a Jedi in no time.

Do I need to decarb prior to adding the solvent?
Currently, I let the solvent & herb mix sit on a coffee burner after evap'g most of the alcohol out. I let it stay on the coffee burner until no more bubbles/solvent. Is that the process you're talking about?
I thought you decarbed in the oven prior to adding the solvent?

Re: Cannabis Cure for Cancer - How to Make the Medicine

can you send me some videos making cannabis oil without using solvent or alcohol im jocell from philippines and i want to try that cannabis oil to treat my mom she have a stage 3 breast cancer chemo did not work with her..i hope u can send me some tips and instruction to make medicinal cannabis oil...

Hi jocell,

These tutorials are in place when chemo fails. however the tutorial uses 'food grade grain alcohol. Although you might want a alternative method, the potency is diminished because you are adding oils to pull the cannabinoids. Those do not burn off so the concentrate is diluted. You are welcome to use any method you please, however, I would look into these links. Read some of the following post and learn. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

can you send me some videos making cannabis oil without using solvent or alcohol im jocell from philippines and i want to try that cannabis oil to treat my mom she have a stage 3 breast cancer chemo did not work with her..i hope u can send me some tips and instruction to make medicinal cannabis oil...

Welcome to :420:

Can i just boild it in water and make it like a tea do u think that iwll also get the same benefit if i do that.??

Hi jocell,

For cancer the recommended way is the tutorials I have linked to you. Understand, you want the concentrate to be as potent as possible. Water is going to pull a lot of unwanteds even after filtering. The process is much easier than it seems. They are detailed instructions so it may seem a little overwhelming at first, but with a little experience becomes very easy. I sense that is your issue.
If you feel you cannot do this maybe a family member or trusted friend can. Could I ask your age? Just curious. TY

I had the same apprehension when making my first concentrated oil also, many folks do. A worthy mention however if it was you with cancer you do whatever it takes to help save yourself. So for me I learned as much as possible with credible information. These tutorials in place would of been so much help and took some unknowns out of the equation. I wished I would of had these tutorials in place for a starting guide. My wife knows how to make the concentrate also. :thumb:

I will not be back until this afternoon. TY

Best regards,
Motoco

Can i just boild it in water and make it like a tea do u think that iwll also get the same benefit if i do that.??

Im 23 now.yeah your correct i am afraid to do it besides i dont know where i can buy 99% alcohol here in the philippines..can u pls send me the tutorial pls my kom is sickshe is the one who have cancer breast cancer stage 3 and the chemo did not work for her how about juicing the marijuana leaves do u think it will work to have potent medicine.?

Here is the link to the tutorial. Just click on it ...} How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Juicing has great benefits for perhaps preventing cancer but ingesting/drinking does not have the potency to kill mutating cancer cells in stage 111 cancer. Also ingesting cannabis oil without it going up to your brain first (CB1) receptors first is not as effective. The tutorials show you what you need. Do research in your area, have friends help out. Look hard enough and you will find what you need. Any more questions please ask. Thank you

Im 23 now.yeah your correct i am afraid to do it besides i dont know where i can buy 99% alcohol here in the philippines..can u pls send me the tutorial pls my kom is sickshe is the one who have cancer breast cancer stage 3 and the chemo did not work for her how about juicing the marijuana leaves do u think it will work to have potent medicine.?

So the ingredients are marijuana and ever clear grain alcohol thatsall should i.put olive oil in it or no need to...i dont.know where.can.i buy grain alcohol here in the philippines.can u suggest anything i can substitute to that.???

Another substitute is Spirytus. It is the same thing as EverClear only a Polish version. A helping hand from a relative, friend would be a great starting point. Perhaps a member from the Philippines could chime in on helping you to get information to the whereabouts or an equivalent to EverClear. Please understand jocell, you are welcome to try any method you wish. I know this seems overwhelming and understandable so, however, its proven effective for later stage cancers. Perhaps you could google in Spirytus Vodka, locate it and have it shipped. Everything you need is listed with instructions. Hope this helps.

Motoco

Back
Top Bottom