A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

I am not sure how a dog's metabolism works compared to a human's . We obviously have a different layout so i am not sure if cannabis works the same for us . Possibly his nausea maybe a sign of ' Herxheimer Effect" suggesting the cannabis is working . Also are you sure the Cannabis oil is of High Grade? there is alot of Snake oil salesmen out there. If you reside in Canada i would have no problem mailing you some high grade cannabis oil made from high grade outdoor organic medicine, Free of charge. Does your oil have a Amber tint to it, or is it black?

I have a lady that i learned to make the suppositories from that makes her own for her dogs and makes it for me . its black then on paper rubs to a goldish color i feel good about what i got from her. . would love more oil. i sent some off to the labs to see if its legit and i will know by friday. maybe i can message you and figure something out.
Kai has always had a huge appetite then last weekend when pushing .5 gram to 1 gram for the day in suppositories is when he seemed to start throwing up. only at night but not during the day. now that he has repeatedly thrown up he is very hesitant with eating so i am blending his food and syringing it into his mouth and at certain times he then gets a bit of a food craving, he is still very very healthy just you can tell he is sick of puking.

yesterday i backed off the oil and gave him a 16hr break and forced the food and he didnt puke all day or night then changed his suppository dosing to 3 supps a day every 8 hours plus mini tacks on his gums 4 hrs after his suppository and like just an hour ago he threw up his raw chicken.

so its a battle of forcing food down and assuming its Stomach acid or if it is the ' Herxheimer Effect" i will never know

but its also very hard to let off the gas pedal on dosing his rso... I wonder just for human sake does people taking rso start to gain back there appetite after dosing for a couple weeks?

should i back down hard on the dosing?
I am not sure how a dog's metabolism works compared to a human's . We obviously have a different layout so i am not sure if cannabis works the same for us . Possibly his nausea maybe a sign of ' Herxheimer Effect" suggesting the cannabis is working . Also are you sure the Cannabis oil is of High Grade? there is alot of Snake oil salesmen out there. If you reside in Canada i would have no problem mailing you some high grade cannabis oil made from high grade outdoor organic medicine, Free of charge. Does your oil have a Amber tint to it, or is it black?

120852.jpeg
120853.jpeg

Hey yall can you help decipher if this RSO I Sent in it quality? I donno necessarily what I'm reading
Sorry I do rosin to capsules. I’ve taken 20:1 cbd 50mL with another 50mL coconut oil and 8 grams decarbed white widow rosin which was 19% THC .
I love the content in the second pic !

I as well , i am not sure what a high quality CCO should be percentage wise. something rings a bell that 80% was high quality but take that with a grain of salt. Have you tried taking a half drop yourself? Half drop should give you a decent little buzz and not to overwhelming if it is of good quality. One drop will give ya good Zonky buzz if it is good. But that being said everyone is different. So in conclusion my info is useless, LOL.

I as well , i am not sure what a high quality CCO should be percentage wise. something rings a bell that 80% was high quality but take that with a grain of salt. Have you tried taking a half drop yourself? Half drop should give you a decent little buzz and not to overwhelming if it is of good quality. One drop will give ya good Zonky buzz if it is good. But that being said everyone is different. So in conclusion my info is useless, LOL.
Missing @Old Salt on this site . I’ve got a lab-Australian shepherd mix when she went to the grow room she’d heist a leaf off the Acapulco Gold (which is uplifting with a little buzz) but the higher THC she refused to have anything to do with it . Caught me by surprise .

Not sure myself why the change in treatment - though I didn't have the full debulking surgery (protocol here is that if they can't remove it all, they don't remove any) they DID remove the ovaries, partly because I complained at length about the psychological impact of the non-removal of something which chemo could never cure, but also to do a biopsy. The biopsy showed that the original chemo either wasn't working or wasn't working sufficiently; the oncologist in charge of chemo feels it is, but needed this adjustment. Weekly is apparently the "gold standard treatment" for someone in my situation. It is only carboplatin they have dropped; maybe that was the bit that wasn't pulling its weight. I haven't had a second CA-125 result yet to see whether chemo is actually doing any good or not, and as my general overall health is now actually very good - no pain, no major obvious chemo side-effects, I can't really tell from how I feel physically - I feel just fine! In some ways it is quite hard to believe I'm ill, as I feel SO much better than I did before my diagnosis when ascites from the undiagnosed cancer was quite literally killing me and shutting down my body functions.

Mine is stage III -something-or-other high grade serous carcinoma; begins on the fallopian tubes, genetically unstable; quite common, not a brilliant prognosis. Until now.:thumb:

I am really glad to hear of your ongoing and increasing success. I am pleased for you and it gives me hope also.

I take it its Indica for the bedtime THC because Sativa would have me bouncing off the ceiling? After last night's sativa-based CBD I can go some way towards visualising that...

I have looked up the Maria Gordon site as you recommended and will revisit for firm advice after I know where I stand with this chemo - as that will be the base level for the next treatment. Meanwhile I am working on the THC aspect.

You know, this time last year, more ill than I knew, feeling bloated and lethargic, I would never have foreseen where this year finds me, or guessed that, being diagnosed with a serious disease I could suddenly find myself surrounded by friends and in a better place in terms of self determination, hope, future.

Thanks again, everyone.
Hello,
I was recently diagnosed with HGSC OC stage IV. Have you had success with the THC? Thank you, E

hi Nixie

I have questions and answers for you.

I have also OC and 8 cycles of chemos. Paclitaxel (Taxol) and carboplatin

did you have the same or Taxol only?

I had to take 3 cycles before I was operated and the other cycles after the operation. very long and difficult operation. I used cannabis oil during the chemo cycles

very sad to hear that THC/cannabis is illegal in your country. could you tell us at least the continent you are?

IMO CBD/CBDA will not do the job. THC is a must

I would advise you to contact Mara Gordon Team (Aunt Zelda) to get the info you need regarding the CBD/CBDA
they are asking for a fee but it is worth the fee to get all info you need for dosing cannabis oil

please let me tell you my dosage to get a picture

10mg THC in the morning

3 hours later 65mg CBD
3 hours later 65mg CBD
3 hours later 60mg THC rectal suppository
before bed time
60mg vaginal suppository
60mg rectal suppository
30-60 minutes later 60mg THC sub lingual

the suppositories are BioBomb mix

before each intake I take 2 apigenin (Swanson)

I don't touch/eat meat and sugar. I eat fish (omega3) and spelt products

ask ask ask as much as you need

we are in very good hands here and you/we can do it. yes we can :thumb:

:circle-of-love:
Hello, are you still available here on the site? I just finished 7 rounds of chemo (taxol/carbo and carbo/avastin).
I would like to know if the protocol you used was successful. Thank you, LunaLyn

Hi Luna. I've been using cannabis oil suppositories (high THC, low to no cbd) for five years. I also did do a round of pax/carboplatin last spring ( first chemo in over five years). I had gone 2 months without cannabis oil due to supply issues. In that time my tumor went from 4 cm to 10 cm. Resuming cannabis oil stopped the growth, but it was already blocking most of my left lung so I opted for chemo to reduce it faster. Now it's back below 4 cm and seems to be shrinking. Next scan is in a month.

I've learned I need to be consistent with my doses and supplements, getting them on time throughout the day every day. That seems to be the difference between shrinking it and just slowing it.

I did get rid a several small tumors when I started 5 years ago. Then I got sloppy with treatments and about a year later a new tumor appeared. I've gone back and forth with that one for 4 years, but haven't had any others show up during that time.

Hi guys,

I am trying to make CCO for my dad who has diagnosed lung cancer, i am gathering the informations and the goods for this last few days.

I plan to make BioBombs for oral consumption and suppositories. In my country it is illegal and currently i don't have options to choose the stain and quality so i must use the low quality street cannabis. I am reasoning that it is better anything than nothing, so until i manage to find better solution i have the one attached here. No data of the type of the strain or the THC levels.

I have never used cannabis before so i am noob in terms of quality recognition but it obvious that i dont have here the premium :), if you have any comments on this one regarding the quality or possible informations according the picture it is more than welcome!

Also one more question regarding the sunflower lecithin, i have option only with gel capsules so i receive something like on the attached picture. I was thinking about putting it on a mild heat to make it liquid and than make a mixture with the CCO and carrier oil (Olive oil). Will this be ok?

Thanks!

Capture1.JPG

IMG_20221026_162330.jpg

Welcome to the forum @CiraLoC . :welcome:

Sorry to hear about your father. There is so much great information on this site for using cannabis to treat cancer that you could read for weeks.

Personally I'd start Here . This is a post that organizes a former member's various threads who was a great researcher and presenter of all things cannabis.

Also one more question regarding the sunflower lecithin, i have option only with gel capsules so i receive something like on the attached picture. I was thinking about putting it on a mild heat to make it liquid and than make a mixture with the CCO and carrier oil (Olive oil). Will this be ok?
Im not quite sure what it is you're asking. Can you rephrase?

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome, and this thread with the useful links is a gold, i will start checking all the stuff there.

Let me try to rephrase the last part, i could not find liquid lecithin so i both pills like it is shown in the picture above. It is not in the liquid form when i make a hole in the pill on the picture you can see the content.

My question is can i extract this from pills and heat it to make it liquid and then mix with the cannabis oil and olive oil, like it was described in the topic for making BioBombs below:

Cajun's original recipe: "A warning is that the THC will hit immediately & at full force so dosing is key."

Dilute 1g of CO (cannabis oil) with 20g of non lignan flaxseed oil. Mix that with 3 more full tbs of the flaxseed oil & 1 tbs of liquid lecithin.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Insert the mix in to the size 00 capsules.

Hopefully it is more clear now :)

Thanks!

Hi,

I tried to heat the content from lecithin capsules together with olive oil, and this is the result in the pictures attached. It have some crumbs still it is not totally dissolving into the oil.

In SweetSue tread it is stated to not use powder or granular lecithin but it is not mentioned this capsules which should be something in between i guess.

Liquid Sunflower Lecithin:

Do not substitute powdered or granular lecithin for liquid.

Lecithin sold as a diet supplement generally comes in two forms. Dry lecithin is fatty acids known as phospholipids. Phospholipids are part of every cell in your body, so getting them in your diet seems critical. Liquid lecithin, or lecithin oil, has additional glycophospholipids that do not dry out into a powder.

Any advice if i can use it like this, or go back to order liquid one? Only one i found on ebay which will take ~1 month for my destination :( or just make the first mixture without it?

IMG_20221029_195235.jpg

IMG_20221029_195242.jpg

Hi,

I tried to heat the content from lecithin capsules together with olive oil, and this is the result in the pictures attached. It have some crumbs still it is not totally dissolving into the oil.

In SweetSue tread it is stated to not use powder or granular lecithin but it is not mentioned this capsules which should be something in between i guess.

Any advice if i can use it like this, or go back to order liquid one? Only one i found on ebay which will take ~1 month for my destination :( or just make the first mixture without it?

IMG_20221029_195235.jpg

IMG_20221029_195242.jpg
I got my sunflower lecithin at Wally World just a little farther down from the CCO . Sorry it took so long to respond I was 1/2 mile from the house.
Did you do the decarb ?

883A9031-AF35-4246-B153-A6A51B2A2936.jpeg

Hi,

IMG_20221029_195235.jpg

IMG_20221029_195242.jpg
Boy, I don't know. I got mine on The River. I think Sue was pretty adamant about using the sunflower and  not the soy based version because almost all soy is now gmo which is not what we want when trying heal our bodies.

Back
Top Bottom