Thought I should say hello

dequilo

420 Member
Good Day All I have been a member for awhile and have been a member many places with the same handle

I have been reading a member's thread here about some beans on the way to me

@CADBOY Thank You My Friend ;)

@Emilya great work love to read your posts :)

so I am reading and may post here also thanks to all for sharing your work

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

Good Day All I have been a member for awhile and have been a member many places with the same handle

I have been reading a member's thread here about some beans on the way to me

@CADBOY Thank You My Friend ;)

@Emilya great work love to read your posts :)

so I am reading and may post here also thanks to all for sharing your work

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo
Welcome friend. Looking forward to seeing your girls rival those of who you mentioned. Those are smart cookies with lots of others able to pitch in when needed. Happy growing, cheers. :peace: :green_heart:

@dequilo, first, welcome to the forum!

I am seeing all the signs of a new member that has been hooked and who can see already that 420Magazine is a very special place... sort of unique in the growing world. I am very glad your friend pointed you this way and I hope you enjoy your time here getting to know all of these fine people who hang out on this forum. Like any family, we do have our disagreements, but for the most part we keep it civil and when we don't, the moderators are quick to eliminate the problem. I believe that given some time to get to know us, you will decide to stick around for a while.... at least that is my hope.

Welcome again and if you need anything, just ask, and many of our members will rise up to help. Also, check out our contests.... I have won so much stuff here, it is simply amazing. I hope that you find your time here, however long it ends up being, as enjoyable as I have for the last decade.

Looking forward to seeing your girls rival those of who you mentioned.

no worries there my friend I am a hack at best :)

Dequilo
DSCN3283.JPG
DSCN3286a.jpg

a hedge from outside this 2020 here in New York

I do grow inside a bit also

Happy growing, cheers. :peace: :green_heart:

Thank you My Friend I am always happy when I am growing for me it leads to good mental health

some older inside work

gallery_164_163_92835.jpg

I am a member at OpenGrow also older work

gallery_164_163_112356.jpg

under naked 400 watt lights on a back porch entrance

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

:welcome: @dequilo :passitleft:

Nice looking ladies you have there :yummy:

no worries there my friend I am a hack at best :)

Dequilo
DSCN3283.JPG
DSCN3286a.jpg

a hedge from outside this 2020 here in New York

I do grow inside a bit also
I hope you had either an auto trimmer, or a lot of help :rofl: cuz damn :popcorn:

I hope you had either an auto trimmer, or a lot of help :rofl: cuz damn :popcorn:
cut them with a hedge shears in the field :)

and buds by hand :(

but smokes good and well worth it

all the best

Dequilo

Back
Top Bottom