Tiger Bloom for Auto in Soil - First time

LordCaliban

Hey everyone, my current grow is an autoflower in soil (FF Ocean Floor) under LED in a tent. This is my 2nd grow and first auto, trying to keep it as simple as possible. Haven't used any nutes yet but I just ordered some Tiger Bloom. She's in week 6 or 7 now, pistils started showing and I think she's done vertically growing as the pistils are getting longer up top and haven't noticed any more growth in the last couple days. Had some heat issues, but she seems to be a pretty resilient strain.

Anyways, with the Tiger Bloom coming I believe it's 2-3 TSP per Gallon of water but with her being an auto and its my first feeding, I just wanted some feedback where to start. I was thinking of using just a single teaspoon in the first gallon of water to try. I also foliar spray her everyday with my tap water (its left in jugs for a few days open to dechlorinate) and wondered if a couple drops would be good in there too. Current and 1st grow is in signature below. Thanks for the help as always!

Hey everyone, my current grow is an autoflower in soil (FF Ocean Floor) under LED in a tent. This is my 2nd grow and first auto, trying to keep it as simple as possible. Haven't used any nutes yet but I just ordered some Tiger Bloom. She's in week 6 or 7 now, pistils started showing and I think she's done vertically growing as the pistils are getting longer up top and haven't noticed any more growth in the last couple days. Had some heat issues, but she seems to be a pretty resilient strain.

Anyways, with the Tiger Bloom coming I believe it's 2-3 TSP per Gallon of water but with her being an auto and its my first feeding, I just wanted some feedback where to start. I was thinking of using just a single teaspoon in the first gallon of water to try. I also foliar spray her everyday with my tap water (its left in jugs for a few days open to dechlorinate) and wondered if a couple drops would be good in there too. Current and 1st grow is in signature below. Thanks for the help as always!
Start small on the T.B .. 1/4 strength, and take her up slow...Remember you still have nutes in your soil also..Just take it slow, and see how she responds...Watch spraying daily..Dont want the humidity to high during flower( mold ) What strain are you growing?

I mainly grow only Auto's myself...Here is my 1 of 3 Nyc diesel auto from Crop kings
5-10-16-7.JPG

It's Auto-Anesthesia by Pyramid Seeds. So if I go on the low end of 2 TSP and use 1/4 that then I'll start with a 1/2 tsp in the gallon water. The foliar spray is because the humidity in the tent varies wildly between 20% - 50% and it's in a tent in my attic. I had high temp issues, but a few days ago I bought a piece of 2" diameter pool hosing and a pvc corner pipe and tapped it into on of the A/C ducts and that feeds into the bottom of the tent. I can't afford much, but I have a 6" 240CFM duct booster (couldn't afford an inline) that I will place on top to draw out the heat and get better cycling. I know that fan won't move that much, but I think it'll make some difference.

Very nice pics. I think the heat and my one accidental day of drying her out a little stunted some of her growth, but I think I'll get a decent amount out of her. Its just personal use, and the wife and I use a Magic Flight Launch Box so a little goes a long way. If the AC hose and Fan combo steadies out the heat issue, I think I can turn and burn Auto's throughout most of the year.

Back
Top Bottom