Time crunch: what should I do with my 7 plants

Me either, i have a girl who's been exiled from the tent because she's too sensitive to feeding and is growing too slow i also ended two slow seedlings on my last germination. Eugenics for plants, this is Spartent!!
That’s exacty the situation I’m in too, survival of the most robust, only got (space for) 3 more 5 gal pots. I’ll be so excited to see three more plants with pistils

Chef, yes you can do this. You can change your pots in flower. I've not done this again after loosing my besties to herm'

Even being meticulous and determined, they still can slap ya right back into thinking straight again.

Have to know when to leave a girl alone.

Chef, yes you can do this. You can change your pots in flower. I've not done this again after loosing my besties to herm'

Even being meticulous and determined, they still can slap ya right back into thinking straight again.

Have to know when to leave a girl alone.
That’s true, but by the time they finish 8-10 weeks from now they will be severely rootbound, and that will 100% be detrimental to my yield

So, it’s looking like either 2 or 3 girls of 7. Unfortunate, but the two sure girls are pretty decent sized with multiple main tops, so they should do me pretty well. The third girl was a manifolding experiment, unfortunately I didn’t realize how much it would slow the plant down, I think topping it two nodes down and removing all growths but two was a touch aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom