Time to top tucking under SCROG net?

Damien102

Hi everyone.
This is my second grow and first under a net. They're in a 2x2x4 tent so space is limited. She's in preflower and doesn't seem to be growth spurting anymore. I need advice from people with more experience than myself. Is it time to stop tucking her under the net and let what's there grow up into cola's? By the way, she's a GG auto, bank I got the seeds from says "Flowering Time< 8 Weeks" and it's exactly 7 weeks since she broke ground. Thanks in advance for your help!

pre-flower SCROG3.JPG

pre-flower SCROG2.JPG

pre-flower SCROG.JPG

Hi everyone.
This is my second grow and first under a net. They're in a 2x2x4 tent so space is limited. She's in preflower and doesn't seem to be growth spurting anymore. I need advice from people with more experience than myself. Is it time to stop tucking her under the net and let what's there grow up into cola's? By the way, she's a GG auto, bank I got the seeds from says "Flowering Time< 8 Weeks" and it's exactly 7 weeks since she broke ground. Thanks in advance for your help!

pre-flower SCROG3.JPG

pre-flower SCROG2.JPG

pre-flower SCROG.JPG
Being an outdoor grower, I can only make a casual observation, LET THE GIRLS DEVELOPE.
They are so beautiful, wish my outdoor crop looked that good.
Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom