Tincture and glycerine oral spray

Tincandtoke

wha IMG_20200714_193453.jpgIMG_20200714_202737.jpgIMG_20200714_203100.jpgIMG_20200714_205915.jpgIMG_20200714_211340.jpgIMG_20200714_211409.jpgIMG_20200714_211443.jpgIMG_20200714_212132.jpg

A little bored so I made some oral spray to cut down on the smoking. A little over a thousand mg split between both bottles (second bottle is overflow). I reduced tincture to 10-15ml and added about 15-20ml of vegetable glycerine. 2 or 3 sprays does the job nicely. A little glow at first and full onset in about 30 minutes

interesting. I've never even heard of it until now that i reasearched it.
Does it actully work?? is it body or head high?
i'd be interested as my longs are slowly getting f.c.t

interesting. I've never even heard of it until now that i reasearched it.
Does it actully work?? is it body or head high?
i'd be interested as my longs are slowly getting f.c.t

It is from a psychedelic Sam/Bad Kitty Smiles recipe. (Grass City edibles section)
It does work and is my go to method of dosing if I'm outside.
The absorption in the mouth is small and most of the high comes from swallowing the mixture. But you get a little glow pretty quick as a run up to the full onset. The high seems to be more on the head side. You will have cannabis oil in your mouth so I find a little carbonated beverage helps lift the coating.
I'm about to shoot a video on infusing simple syrup and will move on to edibles that include the simple syrup (fast onset) and infused coconut oil ( added length of the high). A peanut butter cup with infused coconut oil in the peanut butter and infused simple syrup in the chocolate.
If you check out modernist pantry they have all kinds of additives that can transform tincture oil. You can make infused bacon powder to put on popcorn (look up N-Zorbit M on modernist pantry).
Just a quick note, I use lorann oil to flavor it, green apple is my favorite.

It is from a psychedelic Sam/Bad Kitty Smiles recipe. (Grass City edibles section)
It does work and is my go to method of dosing if I'm outside.
The absorption in the mouth is small and most of the high comes from swallowing the mixture. But you get a little glow pretty quick as a run up to the full onset. The high seems to be more on the head side. You will have cannabis oil in your mouth so I find a little carbonated beverage helps lift the coating.
I'm about to shoot a video on infusing simple syrup and will move on to edibles that include the simple syrup (fast onset) and infused coconut oil ( added length of the high). A peanut butter cup with infused coconut oil in the peanut butter and infused simple syrup in the chocolate.
If you check out modernist pantry they have all kinds of additives that can transform tincture oil. You can make infused bacon powder to put on popcorn (look up N-Zorbit M on modernist pantry).
Just a quick note, I use lorann oil to flavor it, green apple is my favorite.
hmmmmm, bacon :popcorn: im hungery now!!

Back
Top Bottom