To fert or not to fert?

Energi2er

I have a plant growing outdoors, It is growing very well and its about 1.5 months old, I have not done anything to it as far as fertilizer or any plant food, When I transplanted it in to the ground I dug a hole about a foot deep and added miricle grow soil to it. My question is should I give it any plant food, or fertilizer, or just leave it alone and let nature do its thing. Also if I should fertilize, what type of fert, how much should I use, How often, and when should I start?

Anybody know anything about fertilizer? I need to know if my outdoor plant needs nutrients.

I've used Miricle Grow Moisture Control Soil for about a year, out doors for the first 6-8 weeks I only used ph adjusted water everything you need is already in the soil, after which time I tinker with additional nutes. I'm still a beginner so I use Earth Juice Products starting low and increasing weekly. I guess it would also depend on the strain your growing. Watch your plants they will tell you when your overdoing it. Happy Growing.:smokin:

Yes,
start with just fish emulsion, find it in any garden type section/shop.

Then after they show sex start a flowering fert.

The N-P-K should be balanced for flowering plants and your soil type.
(in case anyone has ever wondered,
what I mean by "balanced" in relation to what fert N-P-K to use,
this is what I mean)

But anything is better than nothing,
I use a 6-12-6 in my soil type for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom