To Grow Or Not To Grow?

PhisherMan420

My friends and I have coem across a little delima and would like some insite on our problem from knowledgable members of this forum. My friends and I have been wanting to start growing for quite soem time now. We really have no place to grow inside until one of my friends move and we can't really grow outside because there is no place to grow around here (illinois). We also have another problem. One of my friends brother was just recently arrested for drug charges for trafficing and use. My friends brother is now in prison for 6 years becasue of this. Now my friends and I have thoguht through this and we all think we can grow without selling and being responsible about it [edit] I realize there are benifits for growing your own but is the risk really worth taking?

Well dude it depends on what you get yourself into. If you can find a nice spot where you are sure that no one will stumble upon, then thats great. I currently have 4 plants outside in illinois too. If your growing for your own personal use, then you should be cool as long as no one finds it. I know too what drugs can do to people because my brother is behind bars too. Just be smart about what you do and learn from other people's mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom