to much water..

wolfman68

hello guys.. i have a plant thats going on the 3rd week of flowering. is it commend for her to drink a gallon of water every 2day?

the plants in a 5g pot with foxfarm ocean forrest the temps like 79 to 80 the humidity around 40%to 50%.. i'm kinda of a newbie and never had a problem like this.. i'm just curious if i'm going to run into a problem if she keeps drinking all that water..
thanks...

Plants in the middle of the flowering cycle drink a *lot* of water.

Instead of just watering with one gallon of water every other day, it would be better to water the 5-gallon pot thoroughly until water comes out the bottom and then let the soil dry out before you water again.

That also helps to flush the salt build-up out of your soil.

Unless you're growing a tree, a thoroughly watered 5-gallon pot should not need water for at least 4-5 days.

How big is your plant? Indoors or out?

i try to wait a little longer but the leaves are wilting bad.. i usually wait 3to4 days but this plant for some reason is drinking like a fish. lol

maybe i'm just getting paranoid its just seems odd to me she drinking like that.. i'll just give her what she wants and hope that it dont kill her..

thanks settingsun for getting back with me so soon.. p.s. she's about 2ft tall but very bushy..

well its been 3 day so far without water and doing fine.. i thinks she'll be fine
thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom