businessman

Difference between Week 1 and week 3 in Veg

DSC006655.JPG
DSC006644.JPG
DSC004368.JPG
DSC004358.JPG
DSC004347.JPG
DSC004338.JPG

The Badboy T5's are superior to other T5's for one simple reason. They overclock their ballasts greater than the standard 54w if you hook your up to a watt meter you will also see the difference. The good news is that they also have bulbs with phosphors which are stable at that overclock. Although it does not translate to a 1:1 output advantage, they still put off 10% more than other T5's. I have been using them for years and love them.

I noticed you were doing an LED comparison as well in my experience there was a little light spectrum shock going from T5 to LED. Will you be using the LED's to veg or these T5's? I always got better results from LED by going LED straight from Veg. Wonder if you will test that also?

The Badboy T5's are superior to other T5's for one simple reason. They overclock their ballasts greater than the standard 54w if you hook your up to a watt meter you will also see the difference. The good news is that they also have bulbs with phosphors which are stable at that overclock. Although it does not translate to a 1:1 output advantage, they still put off 10% more than other T5's. I have been using them for years and love them.

I noticed you were doing an LED comparison as well in my experience there was a little light spectrum shock going from T5 to LED. Will you be using the LED's to veg or these T5's? I always got better results from LED by going LED straight from Veg. Wonder if you will test that also?

After researching LED i dont feel its financially sound to veg LED. I am building out a larger location and i dont see the savings switching out my T5 for led. At this point i think i will just Veg 4 weeks under T5 maybe add a LED panel in to help adjust and then transplant to flower. I have decided i am going to place 6 Platinum P1200 LED in a 10x10 area in my flower room.

I guess i could test the results out. My setup will actually be 4 hydro systems so i could do 12 plants on t5 and 12 on Led and then put both in LED flower and measure the results. However I cant get past the old way of thinking on grams per watt and not sure if im sold on that argument working on t5, i do see the benefit over HPS.

When your plants went in to shock from the transitions. How long until they recovered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom