tobacco juice recipe

rc51sport

hey i found this recipe in the pictorial help thread on how to make the tobacco juice. im now battling spiter mites and fungus gnats! got the neem yesterday but also want to try the tobacco.

"
Tabacco Juice recipe

Take 3 strong ciggeretes soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 miniutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
"

i was just wondering how much water? i dont want to make it too strong or diluted, also will be using marlboro lights if that makes a difference.

how many marlboro lights/amount of water?

thanks!

-RC :thanks:

Hey RC ;)

Undisclosed Source said:
The recipe I'm using is: 6 oz natural cigarette tobacco (about 2 to 3 cubs I'd say) in 2 gallons boiling water. Steep 4+ hours then strain out the 'baccy. Top up to 2 gallons.

For application, put 42 ounces of the juice into 1.5 gallons water, top up to 2 gallons and mix. Apply 2 gallons thusly prepared to each plant, trying to flood the entire pot without spilling kibble and tobacco juice all over the grow room.

I also read in different places to mix the tobacco with soap wash before application. Hope this helps

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom