Tommy Chong on the MPP Scandal

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
"It doesn't really bother me at all," Tommy Chong says about sexual misconduct charges which led to the suspension of MPP executive director Rob Kampia.

Cheech & Chong were honored at the MPP's recent 15th anniversary gala in Washington, DC.

Speaking on Marijuana Radio (Show #155), Chong made the following statement abut the MPP scandal: "It's ridiculous. It shows that Rob is successful anyway. When people start worrying about who you're fucking you've really made it to the top. Look at Tiger Woods. [Rob's] in good company. It wasn't criminal. It just came out hat these girls all quit in protest because Rob diddled some girl. It doesn't really bother me at all. Maybe I'm just hardened from all the Republican scandals."

Kampia has admitted to have consensual sex with a female employee in August. After being put on leave, he conceded, "I just think I'm hyper-sexualized." Of the seven MPP staffers who quit over issues related to Kampia's involvement and behavior with female employees, at least three are male.

About allying with MPP over NORML, Chong, who's on NORML's advisory board, commented:

"What I liked about the MPP is that they've literally put their money where their heart is and I love that. They have made changes, visual changes. I like NORML, but MPP seemed to have a better game plan to me."

Cheech & Chong's Get it Legal tour heads north to Canada this weekend. They're in Saskatoon and Regina.

NewsHawk: User: 420 Magazine - Cannabis Culture News & Reviews
Source: celebstoner.com
Copyright: 2010 CelebStoner
Website: Tommy Chong on the Marijuana Policy Project Scandal

Go Kampia! :goodjob:

Let him bang the secretaries, so what?? Why would a bunch of dudes quit in protest over that? If it wasn't their wife/girl then they should be giving him his mandatory high fives required under man law. :Rasta:

:peace:

why is it when you get women involed in anything that there is always a scandel

On the other hand, doesn't a lot of media attention to this mean that we're on the radar? No, I don't like the scandal, but if we're going to have one, isn't it better that the media gets excited rather than saying 'MPP, what is that?' With that in mind, I present the cover of today's Washington CityPaper

Kampia.png

“The Breast Massage Will Happen”: Inside the Culture of Sexual Harassment at the Marijuana Policy Project - The Sexist - Washington City Paper

Back
Top Bottom