TommyGreens 2016 Ebb 'n' Grow - THC Bomb & Possible Others

Tommygreens

Hey all, I'm tom and I'm getting ready to start yet another small grow. I have grown most of my life and recently decided to give it up once when I got married last year. Well that didn't work out so well because I didn't realize how addicted to the grow I am. I am in the hvac field and am currently working on/in about 5 rooms for people, and what a tease that is to me. so here I am , when I decided to stop I sold/ donated all equipment and nutes to friends and fellow green thumbs. Well I have acquired 2800 watts of light so far and scrounged up some of my things that I kept. I plan on having 2 rooms, one 4*4*7 tent where I will keep cloner and veg. The flower room is my old room I built which is 6*10*7 tall I think if I remember right. I still have my ebb n gro so I will be using that again. My bro just gave me 3 thc bomb cuttings to mess around with and looks like all 3 took root so im sure they will end up in flower. Also have a friend donating pineapple express and Blue dragon all 3 strains that I have never grew. Don't know if I will do all 3 or 1 at a time. I will be using gh expert unless I decide to use something else, I have had a eye on botanicare products but I will prob stick with what I know works. anything I may have left out feel free to ask I have a couple pics and will add more soon
20160124_114834.jpg
20160124_114739.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom