Too alkaline

I cant go to a dro store seeing its in houston and my car wont make it that far so its hard to get decent supplies and for delivery, i cancelled my card because of thievery so its a pain. the leaves at the bottom are starting to curl and one look a little what it looks like to me "light burn" I switched over to the sylavania 120w spot gro lamp and it works better than the flurs, but adjusting the light can also be bad for the plants if not adjusted correctly. Right now its about 18 inches from them. heres some pics; there horrible, but its a horrible phone as well, but anyway...

87 far. and 37 percent humidity

securedownload10.jpg

heres the curl
securedownload11.jpg

hers the cheap ass setup

securedownload5.jpg

the oldest of the two

securedownload8.jpg

Oh, and NEUTRINO, I don't need to explain why or why not with hydro, there is a WHOLE section on Hydro and its pro's n cons, it only takes a click of the mouse, AND, why would you post on HIS thread just to debate me? THIS IS A THREAD FOR HELPING CANDOIT understand his journey in cultivation, no a f*cking political debate..you wanna argue with me, then PM me, Im a master debator...haha...peace n love to the posi-people.

Very astute observation, but this is a thread for helping CanDoIt with his S-O-I-L. And what did I say that was in any way political?

Negative reps for you too since you want to be an ass because I pointed out YOU were OT (funny how you said that when you gave me a negative rep, "off subject" was the text I believe) and said nothing other than that neither is necessarily better and that it depends on the individual.

I'm not arguing with you (fyi, arguing and debating are two different things), no point in dragging myself down to your level...but YOU were the one who drug this off topic and posted a completely useless comment that had ZERO to do with topic at hand and nothing to back up that comment. Posts such as that one are worthless, back it up with some reasoning and you have a useful post. Comprende?

the leaves at the bottom are starting to curl and one look a little what it looks like to me "light burn"

Those are the "baby" leaves, they don't stick around forever...they usually turn yellow and fall off the plant fairly soon. As long as the other leafs are looking good you're fine, no worries. This recently came up in siscokid's journal...click here to read

87 far. and 37 percent humidity

87F is too hot for everyday average temperature as you probably know, you need to drop that 3-4F at least if you can and some would say even farther than that. What's your ventilation system looking like?

this is more of an learning experience rather than a "im better than you kinda thing" so im going to cut a hole in the door and cover it with mesh tape when the lights are off. Oh I dont think i also mentioned that this is a low budget project as well.
I just put in some osmocote fertilizer around the top of the weaker one to see w hat happens first. cant tell so far...

Back
Top Bottom