Too early to sex?

saxxon413

so my plant is a little over 3 weeks old,its got about 8 or so nodes on it,but its still quite small,and also starting to stink a bit at the top,but today I woke up and saw these little white things emeriging from the nodes,theres 2 coming from each spreading outward in a "V" shape,is it possible that my plant is showing female signs already?

I tried getting the best pics I could

20130821_073817.jpg

20130821_073905.jpg

a bit too early to sex it m8...plus you will have to wait until you change over to 12/12 light timings to see what sex it is...and the photos are not too clear to see anyway...you could try a magnifying glass and take a picture of the magnified image or set the camera you are using to macro..cheers nbg

yeah no it doesnt look anything like that yet,these things im talkin about are really small,like still attatched to the fan leaf stems kinda,but they are tiny and skinny,more so resembling white hairs more than sacks by far,and are white in color.

so my plant is a little over 3 weeks old,its got about 8 or so nodes on it,but its still quite small,and also starting to stink a bit at the top,but today I woke up and saw these little white things emeriging from the nodes,theres 2 coming from each spreading outward in a "V" shape,is it possible that my plant is showing female signs already?

it is still too young to tell. I think you are seeing the lateral growth (side branches) starting.

Back
Top Bottom