Too near the light?

greenhouse2

hello my fellow gardeners,I am wondering will the street lights have any effect on my girls when I flower them?Has anyone had any experince with this?

Yes, unfortunatly street lights can have a severe efefct on flowering and hermie rates for all types of plant that needs a dark cycle to flower.

you need to find a way to protect them. i suggest building a timber frame you can throw some blankets over at night or something similar (fabric is good because it helps regulate the temprature, allowes the plants to breath and reduces light pollution.

Yes, GiGaBaNE is correct. Street lights, or even car lights & interior lights at home can disrupt the flowering period of plants. Most plants need a dark period for their overall health and well being.

Yes, GiGaBaNE is correct. Street lights, or even car lights & interior lights at home can disrupt the flowering period of plants. Most plants need a dark period for their overall health and well being.

100% correct - OP, you want to provide your plants with a completely pitch-black environment that still has adequate ventilation.

Back
Top Bottom