Top leave tips are green

Take my advice and water her till run off there is no science that says drying soil till water and nutrients cannot be absorbed is beneficial. Always keep soil or medium moist period regardless of medium. Make sure air can pass below the grow bags and your good. Raise that pot so air can flow. And water till run off.
Quite important stuff you say. Makes alot of sense. I need to arrange a a larger drip plate first.

Today I have spotted yellow parts on some bottom leaves of her. My inlet air blower has been broken and the new one will arrive a week later.

RJAdep.jpg

RJAsk4.jpg

RJAsk3.jpg

RJAsk2.jpg

RJAsk1.jpg

Are you watering fully? If not, you've severely stunted any root development. And no offense, your plant is showing signs of root die off and if you don't fix it, you're just wasting your time.
What do you mean by "fully"? None taken. How do I fix it?
Dripping pan was so tight. Bottom 5cm of the pot was not able to breath although the pot itself is cotton. This might be the reason? I have removed the pan. I will arrange something else tomorrow. Anything else I shall do?

What do you mean by "fully"? None taken. How do I fix it?
Dripping pan was so tight. Bottom 5cm of the pot was not able to breath although the pot itself is cotton. This might be the reason? I have removed the pan. I will arrange something else tomorrow. Anything else I shall do?
Just make sure all of of your medium is evenly saturated each watering. Do not spot water. That's asking for trouble.
For a 3 gallon pot, you need 3 to 4 liters to properly water.
5 gallon pot about 1.25 to 1.5 gallons of water.

I know I can come off as an ass, just wanted to make it known not my intention.
Thanks for understanding

Just make sure all of of your medium is evenly saturated each watering. Do not spot water. That's asking for trouble.
For a 3 gallon pot, you need 3 to 4 liters to properly water.
5 gallon pot about 1.25 to 1.5 gallons of water.

I know I can come off as an ass, just wanted to make it known not my intention.
Thanks for understanding
I do actually. I have learned about watering from the best @Emilya Green. Although I don't water too much. I go with 2 liters per watering now.

Relax. I know you are trying to help and I appreciate)))

Alright, 3-4 liters will be enough to fully saturate all of your medium. You want to avoid dry pockets because roots won't grow into parched soil. Sorry about the delays, I'm like 12 hours behind your time zone.
Watering evenly is what I try to achieve every time I water. Since girls are in flowering stage it feels like more about feeding now than root growth. I do it evenly all the time anyway.

Back
Top Bottom