Total Organic Growing 2nd Edition

Scottsquatch

This is a great book! I think it was Emilya that recommended the book to me, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I highly recommend this book. I am only part way in and it is already great. Written in a way that you can really understand if you already have a general knowledge of gardening. I am gonna start making a TLO as soon as it gets warm enough to start cooking some soil. Is a 68 degree basement warm enough to start cooking or should I wait until spring to do it outdoors? I haven't gotten too far yet, perhaps the book will reveal that to me. Any insight is welcome. Thanks.

This is a great book! I think it was Emilya that recommended the book to me, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I highly recommend this book. I am only part way in and it is already great. Written in a way that you can really understand if you already have a general knowledge of gardening. I am gonna start making a TLO as soon as it gets warm enough to start cooking some soil. Is a 68 degree basement warm enough to start cooking or should I wait until spring to do it outdoors? I haven't gotten too far yet, perhaps the book will reveal that to me. Any insight is welcome. Thanks.
Your basement is absolutely fine for cooking the TLO soil in. You can actually cook it a much colder temperatures it just takes a while longer to cook. I have some TLO soil cooking right now in a 63 degree basement. Just started it two days ago and the interior of the tub of soil is at 75 degrees. The micro beasties are in the soil doing jumping jacks! You will be just fine. That is a great book. I've read it twice now LOL

Back
Top Bottom