Transparent Rolling Papers

Haha420

So has anyone ever seen these before? Theyre composed 100% out of cellulose with no chemicals or glue, i guess it just kind of sticks to itself once you lick it.

I wonder how well that would smoke....>_>

more info i found

"Biodegradable pellicle (NON PLASTIC) - 100% cellulose.

This transparent paper does not contain the cemicals used to make paper white (lead, arsenic and other heavy metals). These chemicals are necessary to make the paper acquire the color white.

aLeda does not make use of such chemicals.

We are offering you a product of vegetal base and 100% biodegradable, innocuous, tasteless and odorless, eliminating any doubts in regards of our consumer's health."

also reading that they burn slower :peace:

I don't like it actually, it's wierd looking. I like the traditional white paper, I think those are bad ass just cause it's what people think of when it's weed and it's old school.

I like the transparent part. It does look one hell of a lot like plastic though. I'd try it once though to see how well it smokes.

I think it would look really cool if I put a bunch together and made a huge transparent joint. Like 8 papers and 5 grams.:hmmmm:
I might pick some up.

Are they expensive though? Or since it is 100% natural are they actually cheaper papers? (papers...?)

vicyclops said:
It's 100% cellulose? Like outside of a cigarette pack? i think I'd rather inhale the traditional style paper into my lungs, or a bluntwrap.

That's cellophane you are thinking of. Cellulose is from plants. Cellophane is plastic.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
That's cellophane you are thinking of. Cellulose is from plants. Cellophane is plastic.

lol ya I don't think it would work too good to roll with the cellophane on the outside of blunt or cig packs

It sounds like its made from that corn based plastic that they are using to make compostable dishes and water bottles from.

Just because its natural, organic or bio-degradable doesn't mean its good to smoke. Tobacco is all of those things, so is hemlock.
I wonder how it changes the taste of the bud.

I couldn't really imagine it changing the taste of bud. I mean, why would it? It's just plant cell walls. They probably don't have a taste themselves. I wonder how easy it is to tear them?

If it's the material that I'm thinking of, it's a plastic that's made from corn rather than petroleum. If you light one of the papers, and it smokes, then it has a taste.
I don't see the sense in smoking natural, organicaly grown pot, wraped in agribuisnesses' latest wonder creation. These papers are as natural as Chicken McNuggets.
Cool looking papers, but I would prefer a blunt or a bowl.
Its probably been asked, but why don't they have hemp based rolling papers?

You could make smokable little nug packs with them. Pregrind the weed before hand and seal it in the clear paper to pop in your bowl on the go.
Just a stoner thought.

They do bro.

merickson said:
If it's the material that I'm thinking of, it's a plastic that's made from corn rather than petroleum. If you light one of the papers, and it smokes, then it has a taste.
I don't see the sense in smoking natural, organicaly grown pot, wraped in agribuisnesses' latest wonder creation. These papers are as natural as Chicken McNuggets.

merickson said:
Just because its natural, organic or bio-degradable doesn't mean its good to smoke. Tobacco is all of those things, so is hemlock.
I wonder how it changes the taste of the bud.

this stuff is safer and more healthy to smoke than traditional papers for jays

merickson said:

no plastic involved what so ever, it does not affect the taste, and are MUCH more closer to being natural than your zig zag's or peach optimo. "This transparent paper does not contain the cemicals used to make paper white (lead, arsenic and other heavy metals). These chemicals are necessary to make the paper acquire the color white."

Why not just vape and you'd never have to deal with toilet... sorry.. rolling papers again.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom