Transparent Rolling Papers

i had it in ny. i went to Shisha in the city for all of you new yorkers out there. and i tried it out my first tiem after my friend bough a like 30 pack for 3 buck! i tried them out after examining them looking like plastic. the paper is so strong u cant even break it if you flick it wit you finger. not like normal blunt papper or joint paper, this stuff is really tough! also the first time i tired it i got so Fckin High that it was a new thing to me. i asked him for a couple and used them but not that much different than regular paper, just different feeling when holding, and tastes lil different but still bud and still gets you high. the only thing i dunt like is the clear part, how anyone can see its weed and not a cig, for those outside smoke ;)

The only thing "taste wise" i noticed about them is that you can taste the herb a lot better, rather then the paper.

and you obviously never get any of those "paper hits" so that's a plus

those papers blow, look like a condom. imo

EDIT: just went to first page n saw pic, guess it looks ok but first 1 ive seen, mabey was the roller, gave me that first impression of clear papers lol.

these papers are very good non the less but better then zig-zags i think not

6 bucks a pack here. i hope there good and worth the price..

no smell no taste= all herb

i discovered them the other day from my friend.. he said he got them for like 3 bucks but there are 60 of them. they burn a lot slower i kept having to relight the damn thing lol ..
but the ashes were just from the paper. and they were still in the shape of the paper so i was wondering where all the ash from the weed went. kinda weird
but its cool to see how the weed inside gets all resinated ..they kinda stuck to my lips a little but id say they are great anyway you guys should def try them

They are sweet, I've seen a couple decent sizes of them too. I bet they arent as good to smoke out of, but they will look friggen sweet with some good shit in them!

Yeah a buddy of mine brought back some from costa rica. Any tips on rolling with these glass rollies would be a great help because i find it breaks apart easily.

redeyesego said:
Yeah a buddy of mine brought back some from costa rica. Any tips on rolling with these glass rollies would be a great help because i find it breaks apart easily.

Yeah, I use one of those cheapie rolling machines that are all over ebay. Some of them are kinda cool. Make the pouch in the matt, drop in the weed, pop the top roller over to the rolling position, give it a few rolls for uniformity, put the paper into the roller, start the roll, lick the glued edge and finish the roll. You end up with a perfect spliff every time. I bet that'll solve the fragile paper problem :smokin:

that sucks you guys have been paying so much for them.... at local headshop I get them for $2 a pack of king sized aLedas

celulose 100% natural papers, i have some for a while i cant seem to get used to them to freaky for old school like me. I think i tast something not right in there but not sure if its in my head?

cohiba said:
celulose 100% natural papers, i have some for a while i cant seem to get used to them to freaky for old school like me. I think i tast something not right in there but not sure if its in my head?

maybe the fact that you can't taste the paper is what doesn't seem right.

I have smoked these and i have to say I love them. They are so cool looking and they make your weed taste like...Well..weed, and nothing else. I like the fact that there is nothing harmful in them. Very cool if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom