Transparent Rolling Papers

I tried them and I think they are cool as hell they smoke for a long time and they don't taste bad I might start using them on a regular basis

Hi,

aLeda has now a new transparent paper the Blue Size. It´s one centimiter larger.

transparent_rolling_papers.jpg

transparent_rolling_papers1.jpg

man this thing blew up over night :headbanger:

I like using these Trips, they burn better then most of the papers I've ever used.

I shelled out like £2 for a pack of these Glass sheets, made in Brazil apprently oooooo...lol

Interesting stuff, novelty item more than anything methinks

Four packs later, and I still love em. Leaving behind the sacred Zig-Zag is not easy, but the transparent papers are number one to me.

Use a crutch and a roller, you won't be sorry. Some brand names of crutches are Lefties, Hemp smoking tips, and Rips, which are perforated to fold them easier. Break up your pot evenly, use the roller and the crutch, and you have the perfect joint everytime. Using the crutch lets you smoke the entire joint with no waste. And without having to go find your long lost roach clip.

Trips are the only brand I have found that fit perfectly into the rollers. The other brand is slightly bigger and I have to cut a tiny bit off the end, or it bunches up on the end when I roll it, and gives you that nasty taste some people complain of. Rolling up the end and lighting it will do the same. If the joint is too loose or too small, it will not taste as well, just like a regular paper. But I have yet to have one break, or one run. They go out when you aren't smoking, which is a great plus. With the cost of mota that way it is, you don't need a joint burning down, while you wander off somewhere. Oh wait, that sounds like me.

These old hands find no glory anymore in rolling the perfect freehand joint. (Not that I can't lol.)

Clean the pot, use the crutch and the roller, and I think you will enjoy these very much.

My only complaint is I have to use my glasses to see them.

Peace and the perfect joint

Back
Top Bottom