newbie1960som

this plant is on its 50th day of flowering. the strain is delicious critical sensi star.supposed to harvest in about 4 days, does it look almost ready to you. i cant tell what color the trichomes are even with a scope i bought. please help and thank you in advance.
027309.JPG
027309.JPG
025364.JPG
025364.JPG

nice looking plants you have there:thumb:, for not knowing when to harvest
seems like you can hold on for a while but check trychs
download54.jpg

thanks for the quick replys, wow a few more weeks? surely dident expect that.thanks veinz this is my 3rd attemp at a grow and thats exactly what i was looking for but cannot see that with handheld mic or iphone camera.

normally a handheld microscope 60* should do the trick but its like rifleman said a couple more weeks:cheer:

They are still pushing out quite a few white pistils. I would say you have a few more weeks to go. Breeder timelines are always shorter than reality.

I agree that chance are your trichomes are no where near fully milky if you have that many white pistils showing, but it is always best to view the trichomes to verify. I had a heck of a time getting my pocket microscope to focus, what I found works for me, is the little tube is pushed in all the way and I have to literally hold the scope right up against the flower or leaf. I have the one that you can use with your iPhone.

IMG_103324.jpg
IMG_103833.jpg

As for always shorter? I think the breeders timeline is merely a guideline to follow, each plant will vary. Those pictures are from day 47 of flipping to 12/12
hope this helps you get your trichomes into focus.

so can anyone help me? my problem now is that i started flushing like ten days to early,24 total days. should i gi back to small amounts of nutes? please help.

Back
Top Bottom