Trouble with my Larry bird!!

Todd gunter

I posted earlier today about my cherry pie and they are kicking ass, but I have one Larry bird and he’s giving me trouble. I use the same system for both and for some reason the fan leaves are failing. All dried up and looking sick. Only thing that is different is Larry is in a smart pot and I have wilted her a few times. Please help.
690D2E46-5875-410E-BC98-470674265F26.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    608.3 KB · Views: 56
Not sure here I ll take a guess and say maybe k def? See slight nute burn on tips . Is it only the one fan ?

please show us the entire plant so we can see where the damage is occurring and quit picking the damaged leaves. Since you have been consistently having trouble, please take some time to tell us about your growing medium, in smart pots im assuming soil of some kind, how often you water and what you adjust the pH to, and any nutrients and/or supplements you are giving your plants. Let's figure this out so you can quit having these problems.

My growing medium is 50/50 coco loco and course grade perlite. It’s working great with my cherry pie but not so well with my Larry. Only thing that’s different is my smart pot. I’m using general hydroponics as my nutes. The only thing that’s failing is my fan leaves. Buds look great but my fan leaves are brutal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 10C478CF-43AE-4B95-B929-FC16AF3E6755.jpeg
    10C478CF-43AE-4B95-B929-FC16AF3E6755.jpeg
    894.5 KB · Views: 51
My growing medium is 50/50 coco loco and course grade perlite. It’s working great with my cherry pie but not so well with my Larry. Only thing that’s different is my smart pot. I’m using general hydroponics as my nutes. The only thing that’s failing is my fan leaves. Buds look great but my fan leaves are brutal.
so Larry is a little picky... what pH are you adjusting to?

its a major deficiency for sure, since the pH is way out of the usable range. Try adjusting to the soilless range of 5.5-6.1. I think most people adjust coco to 6.1 and it drifts downward, but I may be mistaken... surely someone will chime in. The hydro guys adjust to 5.8.
This chart may help... pay attention to the left side. Look at how few of the elements are mobile at 6.3 pH

Back
Top Bottom