Troubles in Veg - Pics

Undergrad

Having a problem in the veg room with some of my SLH. Temps have been high recently but Im not sure if that is the issue or if it is nutes, fungus or what. Here are a few pics of the offending plants. Looking for any thoughts.
IMG_03825.JPG
IMG_03817.jpg
IMG_03805.jpg
IMG_03795.jpg
IMG_03789.JPG
IMG_03776.JPG
IMG_03769.JPG
IMG_03756.JPG

Organic soil, and ferts, temps ranging from 70-90 (average about 80), humidity is 40% during the day and 50% at night. The veg room is a 4x8 tent with 2x air cooled(8"can fan) 600w MH (tent is at the end of the flower room). Flower room is 12x18x9 and contains 4x 1k w HPS all air cooled, and exhausted through 2 CAN 33 filters using 2 8" max can fans. 1 CAN 75 hooked to a 8' can fan scrubbing the whole show at the top of the room. Those plants are roughly 6 weeks old and have been receiving ferts for the last 1.5 weeks. Here is a link to the grow journal which shows the room and gives a little more detail if needed. Here is a link to the ferts being used. The only thing not in my schedule is the Biomarine and bioroot.

Undergrad's Perpetual Grow 5.2k Watts of Air Cooled Fun!

Here is a couple shots of the flower area with the same strains at 5 1/2 weeks at 12/12
IMG_03869.JPG
IMG_03839.JPG
IMG_03846.JPG
IMG_03857.JPG

Heye bro I just set up a canfan and filter last nite, any picsof your setup?, sorry to be off thread but your the first one if found that mentiones it..i posted in my gallery the pics of my set up..those pics look like nute burn..did you flush the soil?

No runoff ph till I feed again. It's been 6.8-7.0 when I feed them. Soil is roots organics, no on the dolomite lime. Feeding tonight probably so I will have some PH numbers for the runoff.

Kdogsgirls I have photos in the journal link I posted up top but I looked and essentially that is correct, although the grow shop recommended not attaching directly to the filter but using a small piece of ducting between the 2. This is a reputable shop ( wholesaler in the area) and they know what they are talking about so.

Ok PH of nutes going in is 6.96 runoff reads 6.84 so not sure that dolomite lime is the answer as the ph is fine. Any other ideas?

not trying to jack your thread, but I believe I am experiencing the same problem, cept with sprouts.

Edge_of_Leaves.jpg

From what I'm reading it is nute deficiency. I have 0 nutes used to date, none in soil, and none used in waterings yet.

It was to my knowledge that you wait till at least the second node to start introducing nutes, but these are Autos, so maybe its already time??

Soil I'm using is no name:
Starting_Soil.jpg

Has peatmoss, vermiculite, PH balancing lime & water retaining.

Thanks for any & all suggestions!

Jw, pull that baby out of that dirt and put it into a soil with no nutes, the babys dont need nutrients for three weeks...at least two weeks..did you maybe feed it nutes with the water...a good flush then repot or whatever

The soil to my knowledge has 0 nutes in it, doesnt say ANYTHING about time release stuff, like the MG soils, also have not introduced any of my AN nutes to my water, just using water I got from my petstore that is filtered thru and balanced to 7.0.

Damn, I thought this soil was pretty decent, I hate NH, fox farms is SO fng hard to find!

nothing is hard to find because of the web. new soil from a bag should be flushed with water before you add baby plants, also don't spray your plants in light heavy use of neem oil can burn plants. I use coco and peat mix I like to grow my cannabis at 6.2-6 I drop to 6 and lower for flush slightly lower for indica. . if you fill a need to add to water for your babies use big bloom or kelp I prefer thrive alive b1 or a good root juice. Miracle grow is getting into to the medical grow biz lets see what they do.

nothing is hard to find because of the web. new soil from a bag should be flushed with water before you add baby plants, also don't spray your plants in light heavy use of neem oil can burn plants. I use coco and peat mix I like to grow my cannabis at 6.2-6 I drop to 6 and lower for flush slightly lower for indica. . if you fill a need to add to water for your babies use big bloom or kelp I prefer thrive alive b1 or a good root juice. Miracle grow is getting into to the medical grow biz lets see what they do.

Thats a key fact, I did not thoroughly saturate the soil before popping the seeds. Already learned allot that I will do better on my next grow.

Just trying to find a way to salvage these girls, if there even is a way, just got some H202, not sure if I should try that for the next watering..

I will offer my 2 cents...

I think this is more than one problem and I believe it is enviriomental not nutrient or soil related. Clearly not signs of overnute or ph lock-out in my opinion. If it was too much nutes it would have shown burning before this stage. If it was nute lock out you would see simalar issuess due to deficiencies, but Undergrad is an old pro so he would be aware of ph and feeding properly ph'd water. ... correct? I also do not think it is due to not saturating soil in advance, can't see how it would matter.
It looks to me like plant necrosis via a mold or fungus. It looks like it is concentrated in specific areas, as if it was "spread by spores. If EVERY leaf looked like that then I would guess a soil issue. Some of the areas look like they have wind burn dryness from fans too close.
I am not saying I am right, just stateing my opinion.... :)

Jonny

I will offer my 2 cents...It looks to me like plant necrosis via a mold or fungus. It looks like it is concentrated in specific areas, as if it was "spread by spores. If EVERY leaf looked like that then I would guess a soil issue. Some of the areas look like they have wind burn dryness from fans too close.
I am not saying I am right, just stateing my opinion....
Jonny

I was thinking along the same thought, but had questions...
Only on this strain/group, while everything else is fine? Where they clones from an outside source or from your own mothers?

If clones from an outside source and only on these plants.... I'd go along with Jonny/Stilletto. Every thing else looks great from the pics (though hard to really tell with the color).

Back
Top Bottom