True North SeedBank

Lauren, I noticed Canuk Seeds has a website.
Is that website new or has it always been there ?
Also, is there a Cunuk catalog available?

It has been there for awhile but it links to our True North Seed Bank website. It is still being edited and we have a TNSB catalog. Please don't hesitate to email me with any further questions.

K guys its the 27th and no package but I got an email from Lauren stating the postal service has lost my package which IS rare .but in good faith they will ship me sum other seeds from a higher valued breeder which I selected. And was told I'd receive a tracking number shortly and that was yesterday so let's see how fast I get them . stay tuned for update cuz when I receive my product I will give my final review of true north seed bank and hopefully its a good one. And there customer service is #1 been in contact with me the whole time thanks Lauren. Hopefully I receive my order soon. Have a great day everyone keep smoking...........

Just got a tracking number but it says tracking information unavailable

Your package was sent to the post office first thing this morning, soon as it is processed through the post office, it will become active :)

The tracking number does now work.hopefully I receive my package this time. Lauren has been there every step of the way.

Your package says delivered. Please verify :)

Just got my order yesterday I'll b posting my full review tonight or 2morrow with pics of the stuff I got keep smoking have a great day everyone

Some people like to keep information confidential, and since we can't obtain order #'s or names from threads, we ask for customers to call or email me at info@truenorthseedbank.com or lauren@truenorthseedbank.com and I will happily resolve any issues or answer any questions. Please feel free to contact me anytime and I will be happy to help. Looking forward to resolve any outstanding orders/ issues. Have a wonderful day :)

here is my review one week later I got 5 canuk sweet tooth fem seeds 1 auto lemon skunk and 1great white shark auto .all from canuk . the reason it took so long for me to get back here to do review was because I was waiting for the great white shark to germinate and it did in a dwc 5 gallon unit I just hope its female...its seemed to me when I ordered from tnsb they have great customer service is #1 I tried posting a pic of the seeds but it won't let me so I'll try again and see what happens have a great day everyone and keep an eye open for my grow journal from the great white shark auto I germinated from tnsb from canuk seeds

UPDATE:

In my subjective opinion, TNSB has completely rectified any and all of my issues. In my opinion, the help and assistance I received today from Lauren completely vindicates TNSB of any concerns I personally had.
I called TNSB and spoke to Lauren again today. As always, she was very pleasant to deal with. She apologized for the delays, explaining that things got very busy on their end and it just snowballed. Unfortunate, frustrating, not something I should have to deal with, but that's reality, its understandable. She put me on hold, and immediately had my refund processed. I received the confirmation email while i was still on the phone with her. She then suggested another strain from the same breeder I had chosen, and asked if I would be willing to take a substitution on the condition she would mail my order tomorrow. I accepted her offer and thought that was the end of it. She also offered me a very nice variety of additional seeds in an attempt to make up for any inconvenience I experienced. The freebies were by no means something she was obligated to do, but a token that was appreciated and graciously accepted.
All in all, my first purchase was difficult, troubling and way more of a hassle than I expected. Would I order from them again? Absolutely. It took a little leg work on my end to maintain a presence on their "to do" list, however I'm confident these issues will dissipate as their organization level improves. After building a rapport with TNSB and Lauren, I'm confident that any future relations will be just as cordial, and more productive than in the past.
The proof is still in the pudding, and I will post an update when my order arrives.

I have nothing to say but good things about true north seed bank,

I placed an order back in april as well, it was april 2nd, after placing my order I checked the order status for 3 days and say that the status hasn't changed so I called, they picked up after just a few rings, pulled up my account and informed me that the seeds i ordered they no longer had in stock and asked me if I wanted to wait until they receive more in up to 14 days or I could choose strains that they currently had available. I chose greenhouse seeds white widow feminized and big bang auto fem, they were sent out the next day, even went through customs without a problem. from the time I got the tracking number to the time it got to my doorstep and I live in las vegas, it was only 8 days. So all in all, im very happy, heres 2 of the white widows now they are week 1 of veg.

20150624_134023.jpg

20150624_134015.jpg

20150624_133957.jpg

20150624_134043.jpg

and here is the other WW

20150624_134133.jpg

20150624_134148.jpg

20150624_134202.jpg

and a big bang auto fem I just threw in 2 days ago.

20150623_204420.jpg

20150624_134342.jpg

whats making me order from them is their selection! they have the biggest selection in canada! i know they are legit i was talking to some of their distributers! i also with them goodluck! namaste

i ordered 3 fem Big Bang and 3 fem White Widow originally, ended up getting 5 pack fem Big Bang, 5 pack White Widow, and 2 Big Bang Auto Fem as freebies. After switching the order, it was shipped the next day, and at my door 5 days later. Stuck in Chicago for 2 days. All in all I am very happy and pleased with the order, I screwed up some beans, if not for that I would have had 100% germination rate from the beans from TNSB. Im a new grower and messed them up by accident.

Long story short I will now forever be a customer of TNSB, with their great selection, and prices and quick delivery. I will be going through them for now on for all my new beans!

I placed order on July 3rd, it took 10 days to ship my order but as soon as it's shipped(July-13), it arrived at my mailbox in 5 days(July-18), everything came in original package & in good shape! I will definitely buy from TNSB again!

p.s. I contacted customer service on Facebook & got a reply within a minute or so, very impressed.

Herbies is great, but their seeds can no longer reach my front door, for me basically all packages from Europe get confiscated by custom, that's why I had to turn to Canadian seed banks & so far my experience have been pretty good, well, except BC Bud Depot (0/10 germination rate), bad/no customer service, stay away from them. MJ Seeds Canada & Crop King Seeds are solid, fast shipping, good germination rate & friendly staff, but unlike Attitude & Herbies, most Canadian seed bank only carry their own brand so I was really happy to find True North through 420 Mag, they are the Euro-like seed bank I'm looking for. I'm onto my 2nd order with TN now, the only "complain" I have is it takes about a week to ship, 3 days would be perfect! :)

True North SeedBank

Ordered on 8/3/2015 tracking on 8/7/2015 told them ship what they have in stock, replace what they don't. getting 2 orders 1 from
CA 1 GB CA shipping will be here on 8/14/2015

7 days for shipping, told them anything out of stock replace. Very happy with order.

i had amazing experience with them. bought 12 fem bc kush. showed up in a few days. a few of them didnt germinate. emailed the company, they didnt email me back but in 3 days there was a new full pack of seeds in my mail box:) the bc kush was yummy too btw. solid rock hard nugs. nugs look golden with a green tinge:) yuuuuum

I had a great experience with this company, got everything within 2 weeks just like they said to me with extras. Would do business with again.
Thx again Lauren for everything

Back
Top Bottom