True North SeedBank

i have ordered from tnsb two times, first time no problems at all very fast and good shipping, but my second order i didn't receive at all, than was told two times my order was shipped but never got it, i spoke to the shipper there, and he shipped me a few things, with the freebies but not my full order, i talked to a girl there two days ago when i was thinking about trying them again, then i asked about the rest of order i still have not gotten and she was fast to say she would ship it with my new order, not sorry for the none shipped seeds i will send them now, but i will ship them on your next order, i dont know if i will order from them again....

We always ship every order, but if there are problems with the postal services it is out of our control. Please contact us and we will see what happened with your order and see if we can reship in good faith. Looking forward to your figuring out your order.

i have ordered from tnsb two times, first time no problems at all very fast and good shipping, but my second order i didn't receive at all, than was told two times my order was shipped but never got it, i spoke to the shipper there, and he shipped me a few things, with the freebies but not my full order, i talked to a girl there two days ago when i was thinking about trying them again, then i asked about the rest of order i still have not gotten and she was fast to say she would ship it with my new order, not sorry for the none shipped seeds i will send them now, but i will ship them on your next order, i dont know if i will order from them again....

The order that you never received the product, we are shipping out as soon as we receive it from our UK shipping location as you want it shipped out from our Canadian location. Since you wanted to place another order as well, we are sending the inventory to our Canadian location as well for your new order. We are not waiting until you make a new order to send out the other products.

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here at 420magazine and new to growing as well. I placed an ordered with TNSB over a week ago and have only since then received a confirmation of the order and nothing else. I emailed them on Wednesday to see if there has been a status update on my order, but received no response. I tried calling them yesterday within the time frame they state they are open, on all phone numbers. The phone just rang and rang. Nothing. So I call today, since their website says they are opened for calls 7 days a week, and the phones just rang and rang. Nothing. So I have sent them a high priority message through their form and am still waiting on a response.

Maybe I need to practice more patience, but when I place an order for over $150 I expect at least some sort of customer service. When I don't hear from the person I gave the money to, I start to suspect fraud. I see that True North is an active member and the 420 Magazine admins seem to speak for them so hopefully I receive some sort of response on here.

I just wanted to write and let everyone know what my experience has been thus far with TNSB. Hopefully the rest of my experience with them will move in a more positive direction.

Dank Eyes

The wheels do seem to turn a bit slowly but if it helps I can confirm I got my order from them a couple weeks back.

New to forum. Placed a large order Friday over $1000, all types of stuff for a little personal project to do with comparing. Discovered this forum today and it started to worry me. I do hope that TNSB does treat my order has a high priority i wanted to start this project very shortly and now i'm unsure i will be able to do so. I don't mind if they send whatever they have at the canadian warehouse and then when they receive the rest they send it. Do you guys think they will do so? I cannot afford to wait 3 weeks to start this project, atleast if they sent some right away and the rest later i could get started. I tried calling them friday saturday sunday and today so far with no luck just constant ringing

New to forum. Placed a large order Friday over $1000, all types of stuff for a little personal project to do with comparing. Discovered this forum today and it started to worry me. I do hope that TNSB does treat my order has a high priority i wanted to start this project very shortly and now i'm unsure i will be able to do so. I don't mind if they send whatever they have at the canadian warehouse and then when they receive the rest they send it. Do you guys think they will do so? I cannot afford to wait 3 weeks to start this project, atleast if they sent some right away and the rest later i could get started. I tried calling them friday saturday sunday and today so far with no luck just constant ringing

CALL LAUREN @ 647-800-4704 she is great there and will get you going right....

Lauren A.
Customer Service Manager

True North Seed Bank
E: info@truenorthseedbank.com
T: (+1) 416-679-0421,
844-843-7995 (toll free USA & Canada)
Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm EST
Sat - Sun: 10am - 2pm EST
W: Buy Cannabis Seeds at #1 Marijuana Seeds Store | True North Seed Bank

Well, when I woke up this morning I had an email from Lauren saying that my package should be shipped out shortly. So my faith has been restored in TNSB, for the time being. Hope to get that tracking number soon. I am so anxious to get my garden underway! Will keep you all updated on my order for the sake of the thread!

Dank Eyes

try this number, another member posted it. hope it helps CALL LAUREN @ 647-800-4704

Received a small order, pack of 5 autos, yesterday. Think I ordered it about 2-3 weeks ago?

TNSB 2/2 for me so far.

Back
Top Bottom