True North SeedBank

ordered my 3rd order Dec 31 2015. Cheese Auto Fem - 5 Seed
Auto Lemon Skunk Fem (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed
AutoFem Freebie - Free Seeds with Every Order

cheese turned out great, tons of trichomes from my last order. the lemon skunk was a freebie last time also. it hasn't finished yet but even though it's stout size, it out-smells everything else in the room. past two orders have shown in less than 2 business weeks to US with just paying for the cheap $5-6 insurance, that also comes with a small toy. hoping for more great speedy service with great genetics. got a free auto-ak canuk last order that was awesome but it's been sold out ever since...guess every1 else feels the same way

She said they were going to send a bunch of free stuff due to the hassle although I don't want to come across like I'm demanding it at all but its a nice jesture. I only do high CBD strains as high THC gives me anxiety attacks but a 1:1 or 1:2 THC:CBD relaxes me and actually helps my anxiety. I picked the Lemon Skunk which I think might have a bit of CBD and a low enough THC that I might be ok with it, or I can mix it with a high CBD strain. Hope my freebies are CBD strains but if not Ill still use them for the benefit of my buddies. I wonder why all the freebies are from the same company, Canuk?

True North has a great employee in whomever answered today. She really spent a good while on the phone with me and made me feel like they want my business. I'm feeling better about them at the moment.

QUESTION: Have any of you ever wondered if the Moon constitutes a light leak for outdoor grows naturally in nature. The nights sky is full of stars/pin sized leaks and the moon can be a bright SOB sometimes. Nature is never pitch black for the most part so why does the room, box, tent have to be so picky about light leaks.

joe.

glad you got everything fixed and worked out :) Figured that was the problem, holiday mess/busy etc :)

As for the moon/light leak part, dont know for certain but im guessing the moons light output doesnt register on the plant and it probably is BLACK out to it. Light leak indoors and a tent are alot different, im sure the LIGHT levels are enough that the plant see's or notices it.
Im sure someone has answered this somewhere. Moon lumes plant doesnt see, indoor light lumes plant could see.

Also from what I understand they dont actually STOCK seeds, they get them sent out from the breeders or other locations.

I think I got confirmation on this today as she went through a list of in-stock CBD strains that she could ship today if I wanted to trade out for something else and not wait. So it seems that they do keep a stock but what I ordered was stocked at the UK facility. She did mention that tracking still showed it in the UK so I'll have to wait a bit but that's ok because spring isn't for a few months yet.

Joe

Hmmm, I have four tickets opened with them but still no actual response from a person, so I may have spoken too soon. I thought I'd ordered, but it remains incomplete at this time.

We have all emails up to date. Please allow 48 hours for an email reply and please note we were in and out of the office during the holiday seasons. If you still have not got an answer, please send me an email and I will be happy to help. lauren@truenorthseedbank.com

Yea all that kind of sucks for sure, being told things were getting done to find out they werent or so. Also from what I understand they dont actually STOCK seeds, they get them sent out from the breeders or other locations. Asked them before about local pickup cause there office was close to were i live.
I could be wrong about them but im thinking, they take your order & payment since thats automatic, then wait for someone to review your order and call up supplier to get your order picked and shipped. SO maybe supplier of seeds arent open, causing slow downs, dont have stock WHATEVER. If a site says STOCK & im ordering from them but they have to check there supplier before placing your order then its not really stock then.

Im sure its cause of the holidays and them being under staffed & someone missed reading to follow up etc. But being left wondering whats going on, am i ever gonna see these etc sucks & doesnt make one wanna use that place again.

We have two shipping locations. Please see our delivery information listed on our website for more details. We mainly only do mail orders as we do not have a store front. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help :)

Got my order in today, thanks True North. Again sorry for any panic generated, I should have been more understanding of the Holidays.

Glad to see you got your order, must be nice. You ordered a good while after me if I remember correctly and I've still yet to hear that my order has shipped, but yours was probably in stock and mine had to be ordered from the UK. Canadian customs in my experience as a worldwide shipper is the slowest of any country so I've set myself up for frustration as an impatient person in general, LOL... I know they are probably doing right by me but I wish the communication was better. If I hadn't called I would be checking the mail every day with the 7-14 estimated delivery guarantee on the website being long gone and wondering what's going on. If it ships in another week and I get it 14 days later the whole process will have taken 1 1/2 months.

I'm probably just impatient as mentioned before so good vibes. Anyways, I like to veg indoors for a good 2 months before spring so I get Giants by Sepetember and August. May have to order from another company and get started and use this order for next year unless I hear soon that they are on the way. I don't plan on filing a credit card claim or asking for a refund as I don't have the sanity to add any more stress to my life so I'll just write it off as a chance taken if the order never arrives. I do need a new wallet though so the wallet I ordered is a welcom item. Hope it's cool but for $10 I think it's just for stealth.

Canadian Joe ~ but not in Canada.....

We have shipment.... They said I was getting a lot of freebies so that's nice and very much appreciated. Next time I'm going to call and order only things that are in stock. Backorder make me go bonkers!!! I've never been really patient so take that in mind when your read my posts.

Canadian Joe ~ but not in Canada

Hi, everyone!

I just thought I'd drop a little précis of my first experience with TNSB -- it's all worked out well, but I think it may be useful for them to have this feedback.

I ordered a few packs of seeds on the 30th of November. That email said I'd be notified when the seeds shipped. Having heard nothing, on Dec 13 I wrote support, asking if the seeds had shipped yet. The next day I received a shipping notification :) On the 18th support wrote back that my order had just been shipped. I received the seeds on Dec 21. I asked support to let me know why my shipment had been delayed -- had the seeds not been in stock? Had it just been forgotten about or overlooked in the holiday rush? No answer.

The seed selection is brilliant, and I'm thrilled to be able to get them without having the anxiety of going through Canadian Customs (I've already lost one Herbies order that way, seized by Customs - although Herbies replaced it immediately it was nerve-wracking to say the least). TNSB has a great website and I want to support 420Magazine sponsors and Canadian companies all I can. The free seeds are nice, too :)

My feedback for TNSB in the future -- tighten up customer service. If a customer asks for an explanation, then don't just ignore her. That was the point at which I felt a bit iffy about ordering from them in the future. I've relaxed about it (in my favourite way :)) so I will certainly order again, but I will be a bit watchful. If they are listing seeds in stock that they don't actually have, that possibility makes me a little cautious because I think it's a dangerous way to do business.

From the experiences in the recent part of this thread I'd say they were swamped over Christmas, which I totally understand. I would also give them a phone call instead of registering a support ticket -- sounds like they have some great people on the phones there. All I needed was a little reassurance :)

Warmest regards,

Glimmer

I registered at this forum because of dealing with this company and I seen that they are a sponsor here. I have been on other forums for a very long time since before OG was shut down. I made an order with True North on the 13th or 14th and have yet to get shipping confirmation. Kind of ridiculous turn over time. order #100008660 5 business days is a little bit long to pack up 2 packs of seeds and get them in the mail. If they do not resolve this quickly I will be seeking a refund or contacting my bank. If i would have stuck with herbies like i usually do i would have already had my gear let alone the shipping confirmation. So far thumbs down for me.

it seems like if you come here and complain they get right on top of it and ship it out. I will be gladly doing business with them as long as the shipment goes well. They will be my go to if they stock a few more breeders like Mephisto Genetics.

I registered at this forum because of dealing with this company and I seen that they are a sponsor here. I have been on other forums for a very long time since before OG was shut down. I made an order with True North on the 13th or 14th and have yet to get shipping confirmation. Kind of ridiculous turn over time. order #100008660 5 business days is a little bit long to pack up 2 packs of seeds and get them in the mail. If they do not resolve this quickly I will be seeking a refund or contacting my bank. If i would have stuck with herbies like i usually do i would have already had my gear let alone the shipping confirmation. So far thumbs down for me.

Your order was placed on Friday, Jan 15 at the end of the day and was shipped out on Jan 20, 2015. You should have received a tracking number in a confirmation email. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know and I would be happy to help :)

I ve been waiting a month and a day was told it had been shipped out 3 times now but no tracking number these things happen but a month i payed for them 33 days ago and nothing hopefully i get a tracking number

I ve been waiting a month and a day was told it had been shipped out 3 times now but no tracking number these things happen but a month i payed for them 33 days ago and nothing hopefully i get a tracking number

Please email me directly with your order number and I will be sure to check to make sure the email we sent the tracking number to is correct. lauren@truenorthseedbank.com Looking forward to your reply.

Hey for what my opinion is worth I am convinced that Lauren and the team at True North are on the right track in getting their inventory system problems taken care of. I mentioned a repeat problem that I had had in getting the correct seeds sent to me and Lauren was extremely speedy and helpful in addressing my concerns. I guess the proofs in the pudding, but, I believe they are on the right track. They realize that the busiest time of the year in the seed business is right around the corner. Best of luck in all you grow!

basically ive been waiting since jan 4th for my order. Its now the jan.25.. i ordered from a seedbank in europe and have had them in my hands since the 20th. Not sure if this is normal but this is a problem. Ive got 2 or 3 support tickets open with no response for over a week since they told me they were waiting on seeds from europe. lol

use link in above post for full story

Back
Top Bottom